Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

The Replacement.

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 01:09 AM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not familar with the term "put away wet". The car was definitely drivin hard. Im fine with that though. It doesnt look perfect but it doesnt need to be. I have plans to make it look pretty later on down the road. The body is straight though. Thats all I cared about. I only cared enough about the engine that I could drive it home. That it did and,... to my suprise, the engine runs great I am actually so im impressed with the na engine. I dont know what it is about the engine but it's different. Hard to explain. It feels so solid. A great cruising engine. I definitely see myself buying another NA down the road.

And your right,... once a race car always a race car. I have no intension in returing this car to it factory condition. I want continue the race car thing. Rip out the reast of the carpet and sound proofing. Clean up and paint the inner of the car. I do still want to keep it street legal though. I need to add a radio and minimal speakers so I have some kind of music to listen to. I love listening to the car but there are times where I just need music. Nothing fancy though. Evreything is going to be out in the open. My only thing thing is that everything is neat and clean.

This car reminds me of something out of mad max, LOL. Very much a beast,... so nice.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:35 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris White
PT Barmun was right....
Old 06-14-2010, 02:39 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by cvriv.charles
Hey what do you think a 968 M030 30mm front sway bar in good condition can be had for? I see that a new set front and back goes for like almost 500. I could find anyone else online selling one to compare. I found a 86 951 set for 200 on ebay. The seller didnt know whether it was the 22.5mm solid or 24mm hollow verion. What do you think?
ROFL. 968 M030 is NOT the same.
I'm done here.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:51 AM
JDS968
Bannana Shine
Rennlist Member

Received 334 Likes on 219 Posts

Gotta love the Pro2000s

Originally Posted by Mark944na86
Street car -> race car is usually a one way trip.
What about "street car" -> "race car" -> "race car driven on the street anyway"?
Old 06-14-2010, 03:44 AM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Originally Posted by ehall
ROFL. 968 M030 is NOT the same.
I'm done here.
I was only comparing the price of the 2 because its the only thing I have to compare too. No one said they were the same.

"I'm done here." <--- Not going to hold my breathe on this. Im sure you have more negative remarks.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:48 AM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Originally Posted by JDS968
Gotta love the Pro2000s
Love the Pro 200's too. Took me a second to get use to them. When I first started driving the car I had the seat a bit to far back. Like a notch. I started having low back pains. I moved the seat forward more and no more back pains. Kind of forces me to sit properly in car. Needs new covers though. Faded red = pink goes along nicely with the pink trailer.

Originally Posted by JDS968
What about "street car" -> "race car" -> "race car driven on the street anyway"?
Exactly.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:55 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by cvriv.charles
I was only comparing the price of the 2 because its the only thing I have to compare too. No one said they were the same.

"I'm done here." <--- Not going to hold my breathe on this. Im sure you have more negative remarks.
The front 968 M030 is 30 mm and the rear is 19mm.
Nice try on the edit. Fail!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:31 AM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Originally Posted by ehall
The front 968 M030 is 30 mm and the rear is 19mm.
Nice try on the edit. Fail!
No S@#$ genius. Isnt that exactly wtf I said I had? Your a jerkoff. Pat yourself on the back douche.

Quick Reply: The Replacement.