Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Lexan Windshield and Fiberglass sunroof for sale $250

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 12:04 AM
solarblack
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Lexan Windshield and Fiberglass sunroof for sale $250

Lexan windshield and GT racing fiberglass sunroof for sale. Both in very good condition. Will sell separately. $250 OBO takes both.
$150 Windshield
$100 Sunroof
Attached Images    
Old 05-27-2010, 01:31 AM
95ONE
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ken?! Did we not just agree yesterday on a price for the Windshield? And of course the head. Im sure this is just a mis-communication. I Got the quote from Greyhound and UPS and some freight Co today and Greyhound was by far the cheapest. More than happy to pay for the trip to the bus station. Although Im not actually sure which city that would be from. Please pm me to clear the misunderstanding.. My number is 281-889-5759. Credit card or Paypal is standing by.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:44 AM
JDS968
Bannana Shine
Rennlist Member

Received 334 Likes on 219 Posts

Is the 951 windshield identical to the 968 coupe windshield?

What is the thickness on this windshield, and is the Lexan coated with something scratch-resistant, or is it bare polycarbonate?
Old 05-27-2010, 01:47 AM
95ONE
Race Car

Im fairly sure they are the same. 951/944/924/968 etc. BUT.. ... Waiting on a reply from Mr. Ken about previous post though.

He also has a pretty cool 968 rear wing for sale at a good price. Posted in the 968 forums.

Last edited by 95ONE; 05-27-2010 at 02:05 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:13 PM
95ONE
Race Car

WEll.. Got my answer today..

he wrote on the pelican site to me this... - HE HAS MY PHONE NUMBER BTW.

"Hey,
I have a first come first serve policy. I called you that night, gave you all the info you requested and i never heard back from you until last night when you saw the Lexan listed. Really sorry. It was paid for today."

I replied with..

"Um.... wow..... A whole .. um... 24 hours? And if it was paid for today, You were online when I posted that yesterday.. So.. clearly you made a different decision without telling me! To make things easier on you, I said I would look up shipping instead you having to.. It was pretty clear things were a done deal... I ddin't give you my credit card to pay becuause we had to work out shipping cost.. But I see how it is with you.. I guess things are hard up there, and its the way you do things.. nothing I can do about that. So.

To continue bickering on here never works out well.. so.. I'm done. Good luck in life."

I understand first come first serve on cash, but I couldn't pay until I figured out shipping cost! what a load of crap.. lesson learned. SELLER figure out shipping and gives me the price. I will pay when I get the number.. If i don't pay after that. i will understand the first come first serve thing. It just pisses me off when someone gets a better deal and blames it on me for it.. Good lord.. I could have paid for it then, but we had to figure out shipping.. I told him I would do it for him so he wouldn't have to. I work from 10am-7pm. I got some numbers after work the next day, looked online for his phone number and saw his for sale posts. ugh.. just DONT blame it on me when you do this.. Ever. its skeezy and wrong. He also mentioned not wanting to drive to greyhound to ship. So, I guess that was a factor. But once again.. NOT my fault.. you agreed to the sale, and we needed to figure out shipping.. that was it. THAT was the information yo gave me to figure it out. Good god. \\

I will not continue on this thread.. but i had to share my side, and i had to vent. it will probably turn out better in the end we didn't do business anyway I'm sure. I trust turns of life to Karma. There must be something better waiting for me around the corner. And I truly meant him good luck in life. no sarcasm.... I feel better.. Group hug?
Old 05-27-2010, 11:18 PM
JDS968
Bannana Shine
Rennlist Member

Received 334 Likes on 219 Posts

Ever been the third guy in the room when two other people are having a really intense argument?

You know that awkward feeling?

Is this the internet equivalent?
Old 05-28-2010, 12:21 AM
Reimu
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

95ONE this seems to be becoming a normal rennlist deal

At least he didn't tell you to drive 5 hours to buy it like what was done to me
Old 05-28-2010, 01:22 AM
95ONE
Race Car

Originally Posted by CameronKame
95ONE this seems to be becoming a normal rennlist deal

At least he didn't tell you to drive 5 hours to buy it like what was done to me
Ouch.. that is rough!. like i said. I'm SURE this is for the best.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:26 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JDS968
Ever been the third guy in the room when two other people are having a really intense argument?

You know that awkward feeling?

Is this the internet equivalent?
ROFL!

Quick Reply: Lexan Windshield and Fiberglass sunroof for sale $250