Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Gauging interest in some Vitesse products and 27/6 turbo

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 07:17 PM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Gauging interest in some Vitesse products and 27/6 turbo

I am consolidating my two 944's into one, so I will be listing as they come avaiable.

I have a Vitesse piggyback that is about a year old. I can sell with or without the entire 944 harness of an 86 turbo, so a 24 pin setup. I can take pictures later, but it would save alot of soldering and tracing the wires to install.

I also have a boost solenoid that will work w/ the PB, but it can only be supported though Vitesse if you have the MAF. It is also wired into the harness.

Also in the harness is a WB display and Innovate LC-1 which is availale in the package as well.

I have an AFM chip that is setup for a 27/6 but I would assume being a piggyback, it could be adapted for any turbo. Also the chip can be used for BOTH stock and 55lb inj, the FQS just needs to be changed to select which one. I will sell the DME with the setup, if needed.

((John if any of my information is inccorrect, please chime in))

Also I have a 27/6 quick spool turbo by Evergreen turbo, that I can sell with or without this setup. I will have it off and available in 2-3 weeks.

If I have all or most componets sold I will seperate the package. I am not sure on pricing as I am not sure how the package will be divided up.

Please PM w/ your interest, I will keep in order and arrange the pricing as well as working on some photos.

thanks
Steve
Old 05-23-2010, 05:27 PM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

Forgot some pictures.

I can take more when I have the complete harness off the car. There are some additional wires in the harness, as I had the PB wired with an Innovate LC-1 wideband. I have the wires neatly tucked into a braided sleeve.

Steve
Attached Images    
Old 05-23-2010, 05:32 PM
DanaT
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. I wish you would have had that harness for sale a few months ago. That would have saved me some coin.

-Dana
Old 05-24-2010, 10:00 AM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Steve, It makes sense to keep the turbo, chip, PB and injectors as a single package. This will be the best value for someone looking to upgrade.

Considering the amount of time and care you spent on the wiring, someone should ****** it up in no time.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:41 AM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

Thanks John,

That is what I was hopeing for, but If I have all items spoken for I will seperate.

If someone has a MAF can my PB be added to it??

Steve
Old 05-24-2010, 11:05 AM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by DrZ1
Thanks John,

That is what I was hopeing for, but If I have all items spoken for I will seperate.

If someone has a MAF can my PB be added to it??

Steve
Yes your PB can be added to a MAF. Of course, this will make your chip+turbo+Injectors less than a ideal setup..
Old 05-24-2010, 11:09 AM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

This I know,

I think I can sell the Turbo, no problem. The injectors are stock. Which leaves the chipset, that will be hardest to sell by itsself. Although there is alway's Ebay

Steve

Quick Reply: Gauging interest in some Vitesse products and 27/6 turbo