Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 06:42 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnKoaWood
He didn't like the responses he was getting...

BTW have you voted in my poll yet?????
I don't see lart in there, so obviously you can't still see the difference between yourself and a hole in the ground
Old 06-28-2010, 07:13 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lart951
I don't see lart in there, so obviously you can't still see the difference between yourself and a hole in the ground
Simple oversite on my part.... live with it!
Old 06-29-2010, 12:49 AM
951_RS
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cvriv.charles
Laugh out loud. What planet are you from? If I go there I will find "rennlisters" there? They are not people? They cant be. Because people are, when it comes down to it,... very selfish. You can disagree all you want but thats a FACT. Look whats going on in the world man! Maybe if EVERYONE was a "rennlister" we'd have peace on earth? No. Not really. Friends "F" each other over all the time. Family does it to each other too. And as we all no,... strangers do to. No mater how close you are to someone,... they will STILL do something selfish towards you. FACT. No matter how big or small. Selfish is selfish. I am. You are. Everyone is. Dont deny it. We're only human. Its just human nature. Actually animals do it too. Thats because its what life is all about. Has nothing to do with "rennlisters".

I had a rennlister offer me a trailing arm for $100. When I can easily get one off of ebay for a lot less. What does that mean? Because we're both rennlisters he has to hook me up? No. Life is about gain. Plain and simple. Human live by cash. Who ever has it and has it first,... wins. Easy.
Uh, sounds like you're trying to paint your own selfish ambitions and lack of character on others to make yourself feel better. I definitely do not consider myself selfish and actually enjoy doing things for others, so please, speak for yourself.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:03 AM
carlege
Drifting

Originally Posted by 951_RS
Uh, sounds like you're trying to paint your own selfish ambitions and lack of character on others to make yourself feel better. I definitely do not consider myself selfish and actually enjoy doing things for others, so please, speak for yourself.
i doubt he checks this site any more. after his build / or not thread he took alot of heat over decisions and then told everyone off.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:48 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by 951_RS
I doubt you'll see Charlene back...but I hope so!
Old 06-29-2010, 01:49 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by JohnKoaWood
Simple oversite on my part.... live with it!
Don't get snippy Mahatma!
Old 06-29-2010, 09:30 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts

You know the 944 is a twin edged sword in the US. Some people that really shouldn't be able to, can somehow scrape enough money to buy (and/or sell) a Porsche but they can't afford the upkeep. Unfortunately this drags the whole 944 world down a peg or three when you read threads like this.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:02 AM
minho78
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think that he just stated that he was facing foreclosure just to sell the car. But if he was facing foreclosure why did he pay 6K for buds car?
Sometimes I don't understand people's mentality.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:57 AM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by ehall
Don't get snippy Mahatma!
Be the change you want to see in the world!
Old 06-29-2010, 12:45 PM
carlege
Drifting

Originally Posted by minho78
I think that he just stated that he was facing foreclosure just to sell the car. But if he was facing foreclosure why did he pay 6K for buds car?
Sometimes I don't understand people's mentality.
Because some people are horrible financial planners.

I dont really agree with the "kicking him while he is down" attitude or atleast how some people handled it.

He bought budds car with a more serious problem then stated. Budds car stated it had a recent rebuild. Im thinking he reused all the parts from the "recent rebuild" they might have had less then 10k miles who wouldnt?

Either way whenever i sell a car "NO warrenty expressed or implied" is always on the bill of sale. Which means im not responsible for the car after it is sold. There are things you just can predict especially how people treat a car after it is sold.

He did handle the situation horribly with not returning phone calls and a few shady decisions (this should be criticized) But maybe not to the extent that your wishing his life crumbles around him then Pointing and laughing when it does
Old 06-29-2010, 12:52 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by carlege
I dont really agree with the "kicking him while he is down" attitude or atleast how some people handled it.
Try it it's a lot of fun.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:45 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Since it's sold, we can close this. Best wishes...

Quick Reply: FS - 86 951