Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

FS - 86 951

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 10:35 PM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1987Porsche944WithRealLongName
lol I picture you as either a very old man who keeps his shutters closed and has the tv on fox news and religious channels or some 16 year old who dyes his hair black and writes dark poetry.
Nope. Very wrong. But anyways,... I expect each and every one of you to PM me your credit card info. I wont use it for personal reasons. You can trust me. Im a RennLister

$17.95 a year thats all.

CPR,... you need some CNN in your life.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:40 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cvriv.charles
Nope. Very wrong. But anyways,... I expect each and every one of you to PM me your credit card info. I wont use it for personal reasons. You can trust me. Im a RennLister

$17.95 a year thats all.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:06 PM
carlege
Drifting

$17.95 a year thats all.

If your selling driving lessons..... ill pass. Ive seen your car
Old 05-22-2010, 11:22 PM
buddd
Rennlist Member

this car was mine. i didnt riup him off, i thought it has a blown hg but ended up being worse.

spyder even talked to me about how it would suck if it needed a rebuild, and i agreed, but told him that i thought it was the hg, and was told by my buddy whos a mechanic that he thought it was too.

HE NEVER EVEN CAME TO SEE THE CAR, AND ASKED VERY LIMITED QUESTIONS.

I was just sent the money and then had to hold the car for two or three weeks even though he said he wouldnt have it gone within the week.

I included a **** ton of parts with the car, all high dollar items, vitesse wasted spark, vitesse smt6, etc etc

also when he comments about the car being ****tily built, that was all of autotechnic in new milford, cts doing, all i did was the vitesse maf and sfr turbo install, which were both done well. i just finished a ls1 / t56 rx7, and a ITB m3, i know what i'm doing and just did not have the time to deal with this 951.

a deals a deal, and im sorry it didn't work out, but saying that i screwed you over and karma is going to bite me is rediculous.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:31 PM
buddd
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by buddd
this car was mine. i didnt riup him off, i thought it has a blown hg but ended up being worse.

spyder even talked to me about how it would suck if it needed a rebuild, and i agreed, but told him that i thought it was the hg, and was told by my buddy whos a mechanic that he thought it was too.

HE NEVER EVEN CAME TO SEE THE CAR, AND ASKED VERY LIMITED QUESTIONS.

I was just sent the money and then had to hold the car for two or three weeks even though he said he wouldnt have it gone within the week.

I included a **** ton of parts with the car, all high dollar items, vitesse wasted spark, vitesse smt6, etc etc

also when he comments about the car being ****tily built, that was all of autotechnic in new milford, cts doing, all i did was the vitesse maf and sfr turbo install, which were both done well. i just finished a ls1 / t56 rx7, and a ITB m3, i know what i'm doing and just did not have the time to deal with this 951.

a deals a deal, and im sorry it didn't work out, but saying that i screwed you over and karma is going to bite me is rediculous.
its also funny that the guy is all nice and fine with me when we texted back and forth after he got the car and rebuilt it, but then comes on here and talks **** about me.

you ever hear of karma spyder?
Old 05-22-2010, 11:52 PM
George D
Drifting

Originally Posted by buddd
its also funny that the guy is all nice and fine with me when we texted back and forth after he got the car and rebuilt it, but then comes on here and talks **** about me.

you ever hear of karma spyder?
I've sold motors, one to Lart that I stated was a complete rebuild. Lart purchased it, and told me that the bores were in good shape once he tore it down. I hope he made some money. I don't recall what we agreed in terms of price, but we never had an issue, and I think he felt like he got a good deal.

Rolex or the original scriviner should just close this down. No one is learning anything about 951 cars here.

I trust most of the folks I do business with, and completely trust my circle of friends. 90% of Rennlist membership is here to help others with their cars. That's the intent of this community now and going forward.

I know my clients completely trust me, as I've earned their loyalty by being of service, and doing the best my firm is capable. We do make mistakes, own up, and make it right. No matter the cost to our bottom line.

Please close this. Most of this isn't constructive, nor helpful.

I hope that the purchaser enjoys the car. For 5K he got a deal. There were issues with how the seller shared information to the potential buyers, but that's history, and a hopeful lesson to all involved.

There are plenty of other cars. Move on, and get what you want.

Have a great weekend.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:09 AM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Originally Posted by carlege
If your selling driving lessons..... ill pass. Ive seen your car
Nooooo,... but I am selling a pair of 17" Cup3's, 9 and 7.5. Real cheap. You interested? They are straight and true. You can trust me, Im a Rennlister

No seriously though. They are for sale. Im thinking like 70 each maybe!? Plus shipping.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:56 AM
carlege
Drifting

Nooooo,... but I am selling a pair of 17" Cup3's, 9 and 7.5. Real cheap. You interested? They are straight and true. You can trust me, Im a Rennlister

No seriously though. They are for sale. Im thinking like 70 each maybe!? Plus shipping.
sorry charles i already have the set i want for my car
Old 05-23-2010, 01:01 AM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Ok. Ill just throw em up on ebay. You getting 17's or 18's? I'm worried if I get 18's ill have to worry about denting them due to crappy road conditions. Argh. Decisions decisions.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:46 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Interesting twist to the story... sad but interesting all the same!

https://rennlist.com/forums/924-931-...t-the-bed.html

OH, and ROCK, I don't care what everyone else says... you are OK in my book...
Old 06-01-2010, 01:13 PM
User 52121
Nordschleife Master

Received 134 Likes on 91 Posts

Ouch.

Well I guess if anything, Cameron should be happy things fell through when they did. Sounds like the 951 gods were watching over him...
Old 06-01-2010, 02:04 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Don't you love guys that proclaim to be 951 guru's and don't know sh*t about these cars. It was a grenade. I am refering to spydy not charles
Old 06-01-2010, 02:06 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by lart951
Don't you love guys that proclaim to be 951 guru's and don't know sh*t about these cars. It was a grenade. I am refering to spydy not charles
I believe you called it as such a few weeks ago too!

on 5/22 in fact!

Originally Posted by lart951
I am not trying to be an a$$hole but I bet one of your nuts that your car will grenade to destruction shortly, just my gut feeling.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:07 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnKoaWood
I believe you called it as such a few weeks ago too!
Yes, I remember that you told him too.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:15 PM
PorscheDude1
On the Radar
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I think Lart communicates with the 951 underworld and has some insight?
Seeing he has put more 951's in the cemetery than anyone else in the world, perhaps ghosts of 951 past give him prophetic ability....

Quick Reply: FS - 86 951