FS - 86 951

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 01:40 PM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by carlege
I can agree with this.
I think everyone agrees to that. There are faults on both sides. I think an admin should lock this thread because just like the energizer bunny,... its going to keep on going and going,....
Old 05-22-2010, 01:42 PM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Originally Posted by Dougs951
We can! *FREE HUGS*
Old 05-22-2010, 01:47 PM
1987Porsche944WithRealLongName
Racer

Originally Posted by cvriv.charles
Laugh out loud. What planet are you from? If I go there I will find "rennlisters" there? They are not people? They cant be. Because people are, when it comes down to it,... very selfish. You can disagree all you want but thats a FACT. Look whats going on in the world man! Maybe if EVERYONE was a "rennlister" we'd have peace on earth? No. Not really. Friends "F" each other over all the time. Family does it to each other too. And as we all no,... strangers do to. No mater how close you are to someone,... they will STILL do something selfish towards you. FACT. No matter how big or small. Selfish is selfish. I am. You are. Everyone is. Dont deny it. We're only human. Its just human nature. Actually animals do it too. Thats because its what life is all about. Has nothing to do with "rennlisters".

I had a rennlister offer me a trailing arm for $100. When I can easily get one off of ebay for a lot less. What does that mean? Because we're both rennlisters he has to hook me up? No. Life is about gain. Plain and simple. Human live by cash. Who ever has it and has it first,... wins. Easy.
Rennlist: Take what you can, give nothing back

Porsches on the high seas, maties
Old 05-22-2010, 02:12 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spyder348
So the better answer there is 6000 for a good condition 951 not 10 like people think. obama sux
You are a retard. You had that car for sale for less than a week. You sold it for about 3 to 4 k less than you could have, had you put it up for sale and waited for a buyer. You knowingly bought the car with a blown engine, (then talk **** about the PO, no less) and sold it for less than you paid and invested.
You DEFINE RETARD!
Seriously, take your weak sh%t somewhere else.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:35 PM
carlege
Drifting

Originally Posted by ehall
You are a retard. You had that car for sale for less than a week. You sold it for about 3 to 4 k less than you could have, had you put it up for sale and waited for a buyer. You knowingly bought the car with a blown engine, (then talk **** about the PO, no less) and sold it for less than you paid and invested.
You DEFINE RETARD!
Seriously, take your weak sh%t somewhere else.
Car was advertised as being a bad head gasket. Confirmed from 2 mechanics or thats what the post said.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:47 PM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Going and going.....
Old 05-22-2010, 03:30 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Laugh out loud. What planet are you from? If I go there I will find "rennlisters" there? They are not people? They cant be. Because people are, when it comes down to it,... very selfish. You can disagree all you want but thats a FACT. Look whats going on in the world man! Maybe if EVERYONE was a "rennlister" we'd have peace on earth? No. Not really. Friends "F" each other over all the time. Family does it to each other too. And as we all no,... strangers do to. No mater how close you are to someone,... they will STILL do something selfish towards you. FACT. No matter how big or small. Selfish is selfish. I am. You are. Everyone is. Dont deny it. We're only human. Its just human nature. Actually animals do it too. Thats because its what life is all about. Has nothing to do with "rennlisters".

I had a rennlister offer me a trailing arm for $100. When I can easily get one off of ebay for a lot less. What does that mean? Because we're both rennlisters he has to hook me up? No. Life is about gain. Plain and simple. Human live by cash. Who ever has it and has it first,... wins. Easy.
Are you 12 years old? The reason I ask is if you honestly believe everyone is a selfish a-hole, AND everything is all about money, money, money then you sir have one twisted view on how things are supposed to work, HERE. Remember some people already have plenty of money.

Being a part of a tight knit community (i.e. Porsche ownership), is not about greed or StrekStrekStrekStreking other members over (not referencing Spyders sale) but about helping each other whether it be by tech assistance, hands on assistance, parts trading, GTG's...or whatever.

It is a thought process like yours that has driven many of the old guys over to Reutterwerks.

Thanks for declaring your intentions up front. I am done here.

Have a nice day
Old 05-22-2010, 03:40 PM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

I'm only speaking the truth. You just don t want to hear it. It not my thought process the drove away the older gen its those who I'm speaking off that did. According to you ofcourse because I really don't know why they left. Point is I don't trust anyone. Friends family you anyone. I trust myself and my dogs. That's it.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:53 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by CPR

It is a thought process like yours that has driven many of the old guys over to Reutterwerks.
naaah, they ran away because they are pussies, I am staying, I am lart and I can deal with new a$$holes, like the civic guy, whether they are young or old big or small lart beats them alll.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:27 PM
cvriv.charles
Instructor

Lol. Lart is his own species....
Old 05-22-2010, 04:42 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Supachink
I'm the guy that purchased the car, and I'd have to say you are a little bit out of line. I met spyder hours after he posted the ad up for saie, actually I emailed him and called him within minutes of him posting it. Turned out he was right around the corner from my house. I went that first night, met him in person and went over the car. I told him that night, which was around 6:00PM and told him I wanted the car and would kindly make a deposit on it. he said he didnt want to take a deposit, and I said okay, but I would have money for him by the end of the week at the latest. He said not to pressure me but there were also others that were interested in the car, and I told him that I understood. I got the cash together the next day and went ahead and gave him a call and we met up and proceeded with the sale. I found spyder to be a stand up guy. He knows his stuff and disclosed everything that needed to be known to me. he was very easy to deal with and honest about everything that he told me. Not a sermon, just a person reflection...

As for the car, it was everything he stated and more. everything looks great and drives tight.
I am not trying to be an a$$hole but I bet one of your nuts that your car will grenade to destruction shortly, just my gut feeling.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:43 PM
User 52121
Nordschleife Master

Received 134 Likes on 91 Posts

You guys are still arguing about this? I think we all agree both sides could've handled this better.

Don't make me break out my "dad" voice and give an "ENOUGH ALREADY!!!"

Old 05-22-2010, 08:34 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm only speaking the truth. You just don t want to hear it. It not my thought process the drove away the older gen its those who I'm speaking off that did. According to you ofcourse because I really don't know why they left. Point is I don't trust anyone. Friends family you anyone. I trust myself and my dogs. That's it.
The truth?

~psychneurotic paranoia~

Review and research if you so please. The parallels of your statements to several case studies are amazingly similiar, if not exact. Glad I could help you on the road to recovery. Good Luck in your treatment

Lart, he's all yours!
Old 05-22-2010, 09:18 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

I guess I will still come round these parts...

You guys make me feel good about myself....

C- C you tomorrow, we'll discuss.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:22 PM
1987Porsche944WithRealLongName
Racer

I trust myself and my dogs. That's it.
lol I picture you as either a very old man who keeps his shutters closed and has the tv on fox news and religious channels or some 16 year old who dyes his hair black and writes dark poetry.

Quick Reply: FS - 86 951