Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

A word on Vitesse.

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010 | 04:55 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by azbanks
Yeah, we do have a very special and unique relationship. I'm his spell checker. He doesn't know how to type "snap-on" properly. He always types "tr" in place of the "n". That and he hasn't figured out the difference between snap-on and craftsman. I keep telling him that Sears doesn't sell snap-on. Walking around with a 23mm combination wrench zip tied to his belt like some mechanic/gunslinger looks a bit odd when he's bowling. Yeah, it's big but he's not using it right.

Looks like you need a spell checker too. What the h3ll is a "calss".

No, I won't be your spell checker. I don't like you. I like Jeremy. He's a truly class act hiding behind that Village People mustache. My car would not be running if it weren't for him(well, it's not running now but that is another story. I'm starting an engine rebuild). We give each other a lot of **** but there is NOBODY on this board I respect more then him. Just don't let him read this post, his ego is big enough already.

I would say lets get this thread back on track but I want everyone to stop with the Vitesse threads, I'm trying very hard NOT to buy a stage 2 kit for a few more months. These threads don't help.
I'm guessing it isn't running because you finally figured out that paying taxes is part of not becoming a prison bitch...and you were like three years behind!

Luckily he already got you "prepared" for a missed IRSA payment, so you prison "WIDENING" shouldn't hurt QUITE so much!

Hopefully you can spell check "Mandingo"!
Old 04-29-2010 | 11:15 AM
azbanks
Freedom Enthusiast
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ehall
I'm guessing it isn't running because you finally figured out that paying taxes is part of not becoming a prison bitch...and you were like three years behind!

Luckily he already got you "prepared" for a missed IRSA payment, so you prison "WIDENING" shouldn't hurt QUITE so much!

Hopefully you can spell check "Mandingo"!
Wow, talk about!!! Why don't you keep that in OT.

You guessed wrong again but you always do. It isn't running because I am in the process of buying the parts to build up a new engine. I just bought the big stuff(block, head, crank, coated pistons, etc) from Barry Johnson. My car money is going to engine parts despite your fantasies to the contrary.

You seem very fixated on gay sex. Is there something YOU need to share? We don't want details, just a simple admission that you are gay would be more than enough.

Last edited by azbanks; 04-29-2010 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-29-2010 | 02:28 PM
DDP
Rocket Scientist
Rennlist Member

I think someone is taking this to serious town.

And John, don't flatter yourself. I was talking about John (porshhhh951) for president!
Old 04-29-2010 | 08:22 PM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by DDP
I think someone is taking this to serious town.

And John, don't flatter yourself. I was talking about John (porshhhh951) for president!
Coming from you, I don't take it as a flattery! Your intentions are obvious.
Old 04-30-2010 | 05:57 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by azbanks
Wow, talk about!!! Why don't you keep that in OT.

You guessed wrong again but you always do. It isn't running because I am in the process of buying the parts to build up a new engine. I just bought the big stuff(block, head, crank, coated pistons, etc) from Barry Johnson. My car money is going to engine parts despite your fantasies to the contrary.

You seem very fixated on gay sex. Is there something YOU need to share? We don't want details, just a simple admission that you are gay would be more than enough.
Dude, I was joking with ya. Sorry if it came off wrong. Take a deep breath. No harm intended.
Old 04-30-2010 | 03:37 PM
azbanks
Freedom Enthusiast
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ehall
Dude, I was joking with ya. Sorry if it came off wrong. Take a deep breath. No harm intended.
No harm, no foul.

BTW, Sorry to here about your soldier.

Quick Reply: A word on Vitesse.