Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Vitesse MAF Kit for S2 benefits

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Eric_Oz_S2
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Vitesse MAF Kit for S2 benefits

I currently have a Promax chip with stock AFM. Apparently this is good for around 16 bhp.

So what sort of benefits over the Promax chip would a Vitesse MAF kit give me in terms of power gains. Can the Vitesse be tuned for say 100 RON (96 PON for US) fuel and run dual maps?

Are there any Dyno maps for these?
Old 03-08-2010, 10:34 AM
odb812
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think I've heard of anyone using a Vitesse MAF on an NA car, so I doubt you'll find any dynos. You can tune for different fuels with the MAF and piggyback. The Vitesse site has more information about his MAFs in the faq section, but John will probably answer your questions soon.
http://www.vitesseracing.com/html/faq.html
Old 03-08-2010, 12:36 PM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric_Oz_S2
I currently have a Promax chip with stock AFM. Apparently this is good for around 16 bhp.

So what sort of benefits over the Promax chip would a Vitesse MAF kit give me in terms of power gains. Can the Vitesse be tuned for say 100 RON (96 PON for US) fuel and run dual maps?

Are there any Dyno maps for these?
I replied to your other thread. As mentioned, to get the most out of your engine, you need to tune it.
The 944S2 MAF kit was tuned for 93oct USA. If you intend to use it with a different octane you need to use the PiggyBack to alter the tune.

One of the advantages of the MAF is the crisp response over the barn door. You don't see this on a dyno chart.

Quick Reply: Vitesse MAF Kit for S2 benefits