Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

cross-post: March 6th, 2010 - Southeast Porsche 944 Rally!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 03:59 AM
drift a 944
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default cross-post: March 6th, 2010 - Southeast Porsche 944 Rally!

Aponte Studios, N-Tech Racing, and Fizer Racing proudly presents the first annual Southeast Porsche 944 Rally, located in Orlando Florida on Saturday March 6th, 2010!

Saturday - The event will consist of an afternoon loaded with 944 excitement! First we will meet at 11:30am on top of a parking garage with a scenic view of downtown Orlando, and some of the nicest 944's in the southeast. We will then take a short highway cruise on I-4, followed by a grand tour of Central Florida's most twisty and fun to drive backroads. After the rally, we will stop to eat a late lunch, where a few 944 spec race cars and other surprises will be on display!
*Final lunch spot destination is TBA.

Sunday - This is optional. There is a local autocross event, hosted by Martin Sports Car Club (MSCC) on March 7th in Taveres, FL. More details to come soon.

Don't miss your chance to attend this once per year special event. It is the only event in the Southeast United States dedicated to these model Porsches. Even if you don't own a Porsche, everyone is welcome to come and enjoy the sights and sounds of Central Florida and a whole lot of Porsches! This event is FREE, but please bring enough money for lunch, and remember to gas up before arriving.

If you are planning on attending, please let me know so that I can estimate how many cars and people will be there.
Also, if you are from another city or state, and would like to cruise with other 944's on the way over, please let me know so I can connect you with other participants from your area!

Drive safely, and see you on March 6th!

Old 01-21-2010, 08:46 PM
drift a 944
Rennlist Member

sorry forgot to add... here is the x-post link: https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...ferrerid=49442

and don't forget to use the poll!
Old 01-23-2010, 03:46 AM
drift a 944
Rennlist Member

bump to the top

Quick Reply: cross-post: March 6th, 2010 - Southeast Porsche 944 Rally!