Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Need Camber Plates to go with my KW variant 3 coils

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 07:31 PM
mikey_audiogeek
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi Eric,
I'd rather pay for freight than try to navigate LA...

Karl (RE) will send them USPS so not too expensive. I've had mine in for 5000km now and they're great, no noise whatsoever. A bit more friction though so you'll lose some self-centring but I quite like that feel. And the extra precision is magic!
Old 01-19-2010, 08:27 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 96 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by gt37vgt
the ones that allow extra travel Eric are the ones that stick up into the engine bay about 2" this puts the bearing and top of the strut higher so the car can then go lower before bottoming out .. occasionally when people have low ride height sway bars and not particularly hard front springs the front will bottom out .
Yeah, I was hitting my bumpstops with my lolly soft 630lb/ins! Had to raise the ride height which made a LOT of difference to the handling. I was fighting all sorts of issues before and trying to tune them out, when all I needed to do was go up a little...or get stiffer springs.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:55 PM
mikey_audiogeek
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Had to raise the ride height which made a LOT of difference to the handling. I was fighting all sorts of issues before and trying to tune them out, when all I needed to do was go up a little...or get stiffer springs.
+1

Mike

Quick Reply: Need Camber Plates to go with my KW variant 3 coils