Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Finally Euros done

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 08:31 PM
DrZ1
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Finally Euros done

I have had these lens for 2 yrs, and they sat until about a month ago. I have the driving lights wired to be switched on using Piaa super white bulbs. I powered w/ 12gauge wire and sourced power from the Aux fuse block pictured below. However this is a old pic, I used two 30 amp fuses one for each light. The fogs are wired stock and use Piaa amber yellow supposed to be good for fog and rain.

Wow.they really light up the road. I had only 1/20 people brite me. I need to set the direction of the pattern and source 2 trim pieces.

I was happy w/the install. I ran from the Aux block one for each driving light in fire sleeve which is real nice stuff. I took a few pics if it helps anyone in the future.

Thanks Scott for sending the housings, they arrived today. With the weather here it was a perfect day to finish.

Steve
Attached Images      
Old 12-04-2009, 09:21 PM
ELLSSUU
Geaux Tigers!
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Looking good. Wish I had your wiring skills but alas I know nothing about electrics. Glad you finally got the housings. I'll pull the car out this weekend and see if I can find those clears inside of it. Thought I had a pair but cannot find them for you.

Quick Reply: Finally Euros done