Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

944 engine weaknesses

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 09:20 PM
sebastian944
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want my engine to meet Chris White someday.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:30 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by sebastian944
I want my engine to meet Chris White someday.
Yeah me too!

And Mr 944J, as I asked before, enough with this antagonistic behaviors toward several Memebers and vendors. No more warnings, period. Play nice, be appreciative and 'respectful' to everyone in the community, or you will go on a vacation.

Continue for your knowledge, but in a mature fashion...

Old 11-04-2009, 09:35 PM
944J
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris White
Not so grasshopper....

I did not tell you to go away and I did not tell you to use the search tool (but I may have been thinking that kind of loudly....!)
you are right, my bad, i confused you with alxdgr8 and cpr... cpr has been stalking my threads and just comming in and flaming me for months at least... i just noticed that today while going back to my other threads...

trust me i did search and you guys over-estimate the use of the search tool in a learning process because this board is fragmented into thousands of little pieces and if everyone just searched it would take away from the interaction on the site, it would just be a search engine, not a place where people come to gether and converse and help each other.

its still really hard to find out info on this board because it really does have this weird thing where its almost like if you ask the wrong question you get flamed... it almost seems like the only questions people want you to ask are how can i order a sponsors product... if you want to R&D you get blasted... for proof of this just go look at the threads on HHO injection and then look how Joe Vitale is investing in it...

this is why numerous other boards have started and many people never come back here...

anyway, ive consulted with some of your guy's hero's hero's (i went straight to the source) and they kindly told me the opposite of what you guys say about the power potential of the 944's, so what i'v come to believe is this board is full of a bunch of wannabees with very little real deep knowledge, plenty of experience in doing things the way everyone else does things but nothing new has happened in 944's in 5-10 years and is why people are selling them and putting ls1's in them.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:38 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by 944J
anyway, ive consulted with some of your guy's hero's hero's (i went straight to the source) and they kindly told me the opposite of what you guys say about the power potential of the 944's, so what i'v come to believe is this board is full of a bunch of wannabees with very little real deep knowledge, plenty of experience in doing things the way everyone else does things but nothing new has happened in 944's in 5-10 years and is why people are selling them and putting ls1's in them.
And on that note, the thread is closed, and have a nice vacation.

Quick Reply: 944 engine weaknesses