Old 10-09-2009, 01:48 PM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
Default KKK Turbo Availability Plus more goodies

Finally some good news. Many changes took place in the last few months.

KKK Turbos
As some of you already know, the KKK turbine housing became no longer available a while back. With the overwhelming demand we decided to have some turbine housings made for us. We will expand and modify the existing custom Vitesse turbo line, and we will offer a more generic turbo line. Now you will be able to get the Vitesse line of turbos (offered only by Vitesse), and you will be able to purchase a more generic turbo as offered by other vendors except with a Vitesse touch. As always, we offer the turbo combination that performs well and that makes sense. No turbo lag allowed! Hoping to have the products ready shortly!

Stealth Kit
For those that wanting a 100% "Stealth" look, we now have in stock The Stealth kit. The kit comes with a upgraded K26 #6 or #8 for lots of flow to support a good increase of HP/TQ over stock. Also included is a AFM chip as well as the PiggyBack. You can even gain control over the stock cylcing valve.

A few more items to be released shortly.

Ignition Control
We will be offering our ignition module to allow you to alter ignition via the PiggyBack. This gives you fill control over fuel and ignition. For now V-FLEX users can gain control over ignition. We are working on a solution for non V-FLEX users, hoping to have it ready a bit later.

Boost Control
Now you are able to control boost via the PiggyBack. Add our boost solenoid and control boost based RPM/LOAD. Very flexible yet very powerful boost control. Set your own boost ramp and have two different boost maps ready at the flip of a switch. At the moment, Boost control is only available with the V-FLEX software.

Smart Water Injection
We searched and tested many water injection systems on the market. Many worked well, some were very basic and lacked functionality. Most did not have the safety features we consider necessary! We went ahead and designed our own water injection system. The goal is to give you flexibility, performance and safety. At the moment we are investigating production methods and working with various manufacturers to bring you a high quality product at a very affordable price.

Zeitronix Interface module to V-FLEX
We will be adding a interface module between the Zeitronix WB system and the V-FLEX software. The Zeitronix allows the user to set "complex alarms", the new interface unit transfer the alarm to the V-FLEX software to initiate a shutdown. A complex alarm can very handy in saving your engine. As a example, you can set a alarm to trigger when (boost is greater than 10psi and AFR is leaner then 13:1AFR). When the condition is true, the Alarm will go off sending a signal through the interface module to the V-FLEX to initiate a shutdown. The shutdown will be in the form of a rev limiter or a overboost protection. All sort of alarms can be set, which can save your engine even if you are busy driving and cannot read the gauges.

Prices on some of the products are not firm yet, please be patient. Over the next few weeks, we will upgrade the website with the new offerings and updated price list.

TIA

Last edited by fast951; 10-10-2009 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Added Zeitronix Interface Module
Old 10-09-2009, 02:29 PM
CarbonRevo
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John- What's honestly going to be better? The Stage 3 I'm buying or these new line of turbos? Feel free to PM if you want.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:05 PM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Don't worry, you got one of the best turbos for the 2.5L.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:06 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOOT.... John , You da man!
Old 10-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

John,

The water injection system sounds interesting. Any idea on an availability date? Where would the tank be? Any way to utilize the washer fluid bottle?
Old 10-09-2009, 04:53 PM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ModdedEverything951S
John,

The water injection system sounds interesting. Any idea on an availability date? Where would the tank be? Any way to utilize the washer fluid bottle?
Hi Darwin, Are you back in the US yet?

The Water Injection will be built around the Vitesse PiggyBack in control. Since you are going with a stand-alone, I'm afraid it will not work for you. The idea is to use the washer fluid bottle.

We are considering a stand-alone water injection system, but too many players in that market already. So it's just a consideration.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:06 PM
CarbonRevo
Drifting

Hmm...water injection for users running no washer bottle would be sweet. Would it be possible to remot mount the tank in the rear hatch?
Old 10-09-2009, 05:52 PM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

You can mount a water tank anywhere you want. As long as there is water for the pump!
Old 10-09-2009, 06:13 PM
alxdgr8
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 36 Posts

Definitiely interested in the igntion control.

As far as the water injection goes, will this be a full kit or would there be the possibility of purchasing just a controller/software? I've already got a coolingmist setup I was planning on installing but control via the piggyback would be fantastic!
Old 10-09-2009, 06:31 PM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by alxdgr8
Definitiely interested in the igntion control.

As far as the water injection goes, will this be a full kit or would there be the possibility of purchasing just a controller/software? I've already got a coolingmist setup I was planning on installing but control via the piggyback would be fantastic!

At the moment, the plan is to sell all the components together as a system.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:32 PM
SoulFunkdUp
Advanced

Sounds like some good developments John. I'm curious to see what you come up with and how I can incorporate that into my build. The water injection sounds interesting.

Keep us posted!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:06 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Water injection would be a great addition.

Car left today John. It looked so lonely up there on the trailer. I believe the new owner should be getting in contact with you at some point for some assistance on the turbo kit. I told him if he ever needed anything you'd take the minute. Thanks again for transforming my 944 into a great running car.

To anyone considering the V-flex turbo kits offered by John. They are second to nothing on the market in my opinion. You can't go wrong with Vitesse.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:42 PM
CarbonRevo
Drifting

Originally Posted by porshhhh951
To anyone considering the V-flex turbo kits offered by John. They are second to nothing on the market in my opinion. You can't go wrong with Vitesse.
I will be able to back up this statement come Spring 2010! Some amazing products. Do wish I could get a wasted spark system though...
Old 10-10-2009, 03:28 AM
marcoturbo
Rennlist Member

Also interested in ignition control

I'm curious to see the water injection system
Old 10-10-2009, 06:11 AM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by porshhhh951
Water injection would be a great addition.

Car left today John. It looked so lonely up there on the trailer. I believe the new owner should be getting in contact with you at some point for some assistance on the turbo kit. I told him if he ever needed anything you'd take the minute. Thanks again for transforming my 944 into a great running car.

John, I'm sure your next car will be a step up. You had one of the nicest and more interesting 951s out there. I always enjoyed dealing with you, it was a pleasure. I'm glad you liked the Vitesse products and service.

The new owner can contact me if he needs assistance. Hope he gets the car back on the road in no time.

Even though your car is gone, make sure you stay in touch.

Quick Reply: KKK Turbo Availability Plus more goodies