Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Pelican Confusion

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 01:24 PM
eniac
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I always order online from Pelican and also Paragon. I buy a lot of parts and have yet to have any major issues. Pelican's online order system is quite descriptive so when I order I know if there is any mistake in the correct part or part number then it is my own. I prefer it that way since most the parts I order are not for my car so other people rely on me getting the right parts.

Only once did pelican or paragon(I don't recall which) send me the wrong $0.78 seal so I just ordered another and it was correct.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Acetylene
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Called Paragon and everything was taken care of in just a few minutes. Thanks for the tip guys.

Glenn, no problem. I understand the not knowing every part for every car thing. I am also sorry for airing out in a public forum. It's just that I consider most of these guys my friends and think they should know if something is amiss. As for the time frame,iIt was not a friend coming into town. I am shipping the car to my home in Florida, I am in North Carolina now, and my top mechanic here is somewhat familiar with these cars.

For the guys that said they looked up their own part numbers - you are, of course, correct. Unfortunately, I own two businesses and didn't have the time to do so nor did I think such a minor order would have been an issue. Remember, I own two decent sized car lots and have ordered hundeds upon hundreds of parts before - we've averaged 60 cars a month for the last two years. I am no rookie in this area - just busy as hell.

Again, thanks guys.

Quick Reply: Pelican Confusion