Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Constantine's Torque Tube Bearings--VERY nice!

Old 10-27-2011, 09:07 PM
odurandina
Team Owner

Location: one thousand, five hundred miles north of Ft. Lauderdale for the summer.
Received 212 Likes on 153 Posts

thanks for the heads up guys. Constantine was extremely helpful on the phone. i had a rather huge setback (had to buy a furnace) this week for one of my apt units, but i'll be getting one of his '44 tubes soon for my swap.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:22 PM
Black Sea RD
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Chad and Jon for the kind words on our behalf.

We decided to keep this little business going due to the very good responses we've gotten on our services so far.

And to keep it going forward, we also just stood up our new 944 5-speed replacement drive shafts.

We've noticed many 944 drive shafts coming in that are out of spec and are tired of not being able to offer better drive shafts to go along with our Super Bearings and in our rebuilds. Now that is no longer a problem.

Let's see what happens.

Cheers,
Old 10-28-2011, 11:07 AM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Constantine
Thank you Chad and Jon for the kind words on our behalf.

We decided to keep this little business going due to the very good responses we've gotten on our services so far.

And to keep it going forward, we also just stood up our new 944 5-speed replacement drive shafts.

We've noticed many 944 drive shafts coming in that are out of spec and are tired of not being able to offer better drive shafts to go along with our Super Bearings and in our rebuilds. Now that is no longer a problem.

Let's see what happens.

Cheers,
Its not on your website yet..
Old 10-28-2011, 11:14 AM
racerxrick
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whew...feel like we dodged a bullet there!
Old 10-31-2011, 10:31 PM
URG8RB8
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Constantine was absolutely first rate to deal with on all aspects. Too bad the people on the other end aren't like him. He rush ordered my TT for me and I still don't have my car back and that was 18 months ago! I was told it was the best he had ever seen and he has been in business for 39 years. Glad to see he is still offering this great service. Just might get my CA car done now.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Constantine's Torque Tube Bearings--VERY nice!