Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Urgent: Help needed in Little Rock, AR area.

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 10:11 AM
jlturpin
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Urgent: Help needed in Little Rock, AR area.

My back surgery is less than 2 weeks away. I have this weekend to get my 951 back together. Long block is built, engine is ready to go back in car, all parts cleaned and organized ready to go back together. I have all the required tools so no having to make something to get this to happen. Have tools and beverage of choice and can pay a little or pick the parts you need off my parts cars.

Anyone that could help would be much appriciated so that the car does not have to sit on Jack stands for the next 6-9 months, it has already been on them since December. If the car is running, I will be able to sell it if I am out of work for more than 3 months, I expect to be completeley down for 1-2 months.

BTW Garage is air conditioned so I can keep it as cool as 68-70 degrees in this 100 degree weather.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:59 PM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

pay for my fight and ill come out to help no problem haha
Old 07-01-2009, 11:10 PM
fbgh2o
Odd Posts
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts

Jonathan

If only I was closer.... All the best and good luck!
Old 07-02-2009, 01:55 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why do you live in hillbilly land? Nothing good can happen in hillbilly land. Ya know I'd be there if one of the jalopys, in front of my single wide, actually had wheels, but the old lady would sick the pit bulls on my ***, and then she wouldn't let me keep makin the monkey rooster with her kid sister.
I just cain't risk that!

Seriously, someone go help J.T.
He'd help you.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:12 AM
jlturpin
Rennlist Member

Hillbilly land is where I grew up. Good things can happen, but good things are very subjective. Here, if you had a single wide, boom box and old ten speed bike with the handle bars turned up 180 degrees and pit bulls, that would be a good thing. Please refer to Jeff Foxworthy for more references to rednecks.

Wife is not going to be happy with me if I don't get the two parts cars out of the driveway. 1 is on cinder blocks. Really sets the house off, goes nice with the big colums. I just wish I had a big tree in the front yard I could hang an engine from, to go with the cars on jack stands. 3 car garage, and it has all my Stuff and 1 951 on jack stands, no other cars. A 8.5X24 trailer, full of more parts, and unfinished projects.

Quick Reply: Urgent: Help needed in Little Rock, AR area.