Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

CPR thread closed - let's help him...

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Nurburger
Rennlist Member

Received 633 Likes on 269 Posts
Default CPR thread closed - let's help him...

I'm willing to throw in the first $100 to go towards CPR's sponsorship dues... I'm disgusted that he has been treated in the manner he was. I have his paypal account address from my purchase of one of his products - please PM me if you want to donate... I feel strongly that we need to help him & stand up against a company like IB, that has now proved that it has no compassion towards our community whatsoever.

Get well CPR - hopefully this will help you.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:57 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I myself am also willing to pitch in and help however look at who we are paying. Why not help Patrick pay for a sponsorship on a much better site than this one now is. I hate paying people who treat the community like this. Even IF it is helping out a great member who has literally busted his *** and health for this place.

That being said I'll respect whatever the majority decides. If they want to pay IB I'll match your hundred bucks.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:22 AM
future
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$300 from D9 to cover the last three months for Patrick so where do I send? PM me.

But honestly guys this is like starting the previous closed thread all over again so let’s do this in private and tasteful fashion as IB “I HOPE” have done there thing to resolve matters so let’s not drag it out!

I third a get well soon Patrick and hope to see you back in Liverpool, UK soon for Christmas

Best regards,
Mark
Old 06-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Like bigdeano said in the previous thread. Paying the fee isnt standing up to IB, its succumbing to IB. If you go check out Reutterwerk you can see where Patrick himself posted that due to IB's increasing their sponsorship fees, that he wanted to null being a sponsor.

Guys. Do not help him pay those fees unless you hear from him directly. Check him out at Reutterwerk. He has posted on the turbo boards over there very recently.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:47 AM
jlturpin
Rennlist Member

I'll send him some money, and match the $100 pledge to help out with whatever his future Porsche business or personal needs. I would think that this hard earned money could be spent more wisely on something other than sponsor's dues. His products and service speaks for themselves. Get well soon.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:51 AM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

I agree with Rock, if anything, donate towards his medical bills! Screw IB. Idk if there's anything on Reutter we can donate to, other than project rennwish, but personally I'd rather help the guy (with some bills im sure make IBs look like chump change) and have the money go towards Patrick getting better. IB can suck everything. Patrick needs help, not IB, lets help him out!
Old 06-12-2009, 12:59 AM
future
Banned

I agree with Rock, if anything, donate towards his medical bills! Screw IB. Idk if there's anything on Reutter we can donate to, other than project rennwish, but personally I'd rather help the guy (with some bills im sure make IBs look like chump change) and have the money go towards Patrick getting better. IB can suck everything. Patrick needs help, not IB, lets help him out!
I second helping Patrick's medical bills
Old 06-12-2009, 01:12 AM
jlturpin
Rennlist Member

Medical bills sound like a great idea. I sent my pledge. Make sure to select personal during your transaction. This eliminates any fees for you and him.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:12 AM
jlturpin
Rennlist Member

BTW His paypal is cp@944-951parts.com
Old 06-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigdeano
Originally Posted by jlturpin
BTW His paypal is cp@944-951parts.com
Better idea. I will throw some money toward his bills. Maybe we should send money to his paypal account and post them up here so Nurburger can keep track of the amount on the front page.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:22 AM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Rock
Better idea. I will throw some money toward his bills. Maybe we should send money to his paypal account and post them up here so THE SS can keep track of the amount on the front page.

Fixed

We are all secret agents after all!
Old 06-12-2009, 01:28 AM
ShApE
Burning Brakes

I dont have a lot to give but I will thrown in as much as I can
Old 06-12-2009, 09:17 AM
carlege
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys please forgive me but what does he sell that everyone likes so much... Im new and would like to support him by buying on of his products.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:45 AM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Guys,

Thanks for all of the well wishes and the concern for my recovery. I cannot express how much it means to see all of this, especially at this time.

However, PLEASE DO NOT send any donations. I am very sound financially and have great medical insurance. So from a finance perspective all is well, and always has been....

.....and if that brings you to the next question, "What happened then?", let's just say that I refused to be "strong armed". I have been in touch with Adrian, so we shall see.

Thanks again, you guys are awesome
Old 06-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Kool
Part of the IN Crowd
Rennlist Member

Get better Pat.

Quick Reply: CPR thread closed - let's help him...