Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Thinking about selling

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009 | 11:47 AM
flyguy
Instructor

Unhappy Thinking about selling

Well folks... it's a sad day indeed... more like a sad few months as my baby's been up on jacks through the long Ohio winter.

Took care of her starting by running the engine for 15-20 minutes every now and then, but I didnt take her into the snow.

Thought I was going to get to do some work on her this summer as I bought a new house with a great garage, but it turns out, I'm being temporarily transferred back to TX for about 6 months... just in time to return for another long, cold winter.

I don't see myself bringing the 951 and tools and stuff down with me, and since I don't get to drive her, I'm really thinking that someone else would enjoy the ride.

Is there a market for them right now? She's basically stock, relatively well maintained with about 150K on the clock. couple of bruises to the outside, but nothing major. a blast to drive, but you already knew that.

If I decide to sell it'll probably be listed in Panorama, or I might go through the steps to get it listed here.

Really just interested in hearing what the market conditions are right now since I've been off-list for so long.

TIA,
Ian
Old 04-24-2009 | 02:04 PM
Mike1982
Drifting

Same here because I will be putting mine up for sale here in two weeks.
Old 04-24-2009 | 02:28 PM
Burma Shave
Burning Brakes

Market sucks. Actually it is beyond sucky.
Old 04-24-2009 | 07:05 PM
flyguy
Instructor

I just hate seeing her up on Jack stands... especially since it's in my garage and I won't be coming back more than once every other month or so to check up on her. oh well... pickling instructions, here I come.
Old 04-24-2009 | 07:32 PM
Burma Shave
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by flyguy
I just hate seeing her up on Jack stands... especially since it's in my garage and I won't be coming back more than once every other month or so to check up on her. oh well... pickling instructions, here I come.
I feel your pain, at least mine is in use...more so now that its for sale. Gotta make sure people see the f.s. sign.

Quick Reply: Thinking about selling