Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Saddam Hussein's cars start to appear on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 11:25 AM
future
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saddam Hussein's cars start to appear on eBay

Just found this former Saddam Hussein's Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible up for sale on UK eBay - The owner claims he has 12 of his cars in total including a Maybach 62

And here's the LINK

Below - He was obviously upset about his cars being repossessed

Old 11-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Kool
Part of the IN Crowd
Rennlist Member

Looks like the Window is messed up on the door.

Doesn't this belong in OT?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:44 AM
PorscheDude1
On the Radar
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Maybe Saddam had a 951??????
Old 11-20-2008, 11:45 AM
future
Banned

The car needs a new key set as it states they are missing so I'm guessing this is the problem with the window ...

... Like many new coupe's the window lowers about 10mm when opening and just before closing again - That's my guess
Old 11-20-2008, 11:47 AM
Kool
Part of the IN Crowd
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Smokiemon944
Maybe Saddam had a 951??????
Unless it was broken and he was looking for advice on how to fix it. It probably still belongs in OT.

Just Say'n.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:48 AM
future
Banned

LOL - Yes probably Gold plated like this **** Up in Russia - They both share bad taste :

Old 11-20-2008, 11:49 AM
future
Banned

what does "OT" mean?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Kool
Part of the IN Crowd
Rennlist Member

Off Topic.

Ignore me I am just being obtuse.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:12 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

My fifth grade teacher was talking about a program on cable TV one day. She paused in the middle of her story to ask who in the class had cable TV, and so many people raised their hands that she rephrased her survey to find out who didn't have cable TV. The five smartest kids in the class raised their hands and then looked around at each other. It was the same group of five that was pulled out of class once each week for the Gifted and Talented program, called "GT" for short. Us normal kids called it "Gifted Tards." A little immature, sure, but we were in 5th grade and to be honest it still makes me laugh a bit. Anyway, in our 5th-grade minds the little survey meant that to be smart all you had to do was get rid of your cable TV. It was purely a causal relationship in our minds, and we never considered the possibility that parents who would say things like, "I don't believe in cable," might al so be driving their kids a little harder. To us, getting rid of cable meant a free pass into the Straight A Club and a day per week in the GT room. That said, not a single kid went home and told his parents to disconnect the cable. It was an easy choice, and I'm positive that each person in the GT class would have given it all up for one sweet night of MTV.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:17 PM
Kool
Part of the IN Crowd
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by tifosiman
My fifth grade teacher was talking about a program on cable TV one day. She paused in the middle of her story to ask who in the class had cable TV, and so many people raised their hands that she rephrased her survey to find out who didn't have cable TV. The five smartest kids in the class raised their hands and then looked around at each other. It was the same group of five that was pulled out of class once each week for the Gifted and Talented program, called "GT" for short. Us normal kids called it "Gifted Tards." A little immature, sure, but we were in 5th grade and to be honest it still makes me laugh a bit. Anyway, in our 5th-grade minds the little survey meant that to be smart all you had to do was get rid of your cable TV. It was purely a causal relationship in our minds, and we never considered the possibility that parents who would say things like, "I don't believe in cable," might al so be driving their kids a little harder. To us, getting rid of cable meant a free pass into the Straight A Club and a day per week in the GT room. That said, not a single kid went home and told his parents to disconnect the cable. It was an easy choice, and I'm positive that each person in the GT class would have given it all up for one sweet night of MTV.
Thats a great story take your top off.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:25 PM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

im starting too really look folward too these little storys you dish out somtimes.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:56 PM
PorscheDude1
On the Radar
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

That Porsche would look great with my new gold puma's.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:22 PM
lee101315
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by future
what does "OT" mean?
I am sure a pimp is going to go crazy for the Gold 911

That cant actually be gold plated right?

Last edited by lee101315; 11-20-2008 at 05:39 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:00 PM
FRporscheman
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

OT.

Yuck at the gold 996.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:56 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tifosiman
It's been a LONG time since we've had a "Tifo Vignette" sighting! ROFL!

Quick Reply: Saddam Hussein's cars start to appear on eBay