Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

THE most amazing 951 ever... Perfection.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 06:54 AM
Guns951
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had those flares on my 951 before I sent it up to get worked on...the pieces are really nice and fit VERY well...but like anything to have the fenders cut and sealed it takes some time and money to get right.
Attached Images  
Old 11-08-2008, 07:32 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

okay if this douche is going to start a thread once a few days i've got a thread of my own to start.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:44 AM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

CPR,
I noticed your prices are substantially higher than every online store I looked at.

your clear markers are $125 and three online sources sell them for about $70-$85.

Why should I buy from you at almost $55 more per set?

Mr.POS,

The examples you listed are in the range of 90-100usd. If I follow you correctly, the manufacturers you list are the common ones on the web, and do not ship from the UK to the US, however if they did, add another 10-20GBP (20--40usd).... So not a viable comparison IMO.

Also, we looked at one of the Manufacturers...the one you have listed....even ordered a few examples. "MADE IN TAIWAN" is not something I wish to install on my car, NOR would I wish to sell to my customers. If you are looking for a cheap replacement, by all means....Mine are manu'ed right here in Virginia. From mold to shipping.

Why don't they make an emoticon with a middle finger????
Old 11-08-2008, 11:29 AM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not even sure what to say to this hypocritical ***** anymore. I think you finally realize you're extremely disliked and unwelcome here, so with that said, do yourself a favor and don't come back again. Besides, who would want to hang out with a bunch of deep throating rennlist homos anyways?
Old 11-08-2008, 12:14 PM
944CS
Drifting

Originally Posted by anders44
his seatbelts is mounted dangerously, appart from that cool car.

you will never be allowed to race with them mounted in that angle, if you crash you get pulled DOWN
was wondering why it took so many posts for someone to mention that
Old 11-08-2008, 01:34 PM
LFA951
Drifting

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951
Crude beastality, sexual gay photos, and slanderous photoshop creations... sounds about right for the Rennlist 951 community. Middle aged men who drive sub-$6k cars. 99% of you are a ****ing joke.

eHall, talking down to me?! The same douche bag who drives the absolute worst 951 example I have ever seen. Yeah dude, your cool in that Hoopty-*** POORsha bucket.

CPR,
I noticed your prices are substantially higher than every online store I looked at.

your clear markers are $125 and three online sources sell them for about $70-$85.

PorscheShop had the best picture for me to use. (They sell for about $90)

heres a link for about $70 http://www.subzeroautomotive.com/sit...uct/PO-113-SZA
What ridiculous prices for plastic, honestly!
Old 11-08-2008, 01:35 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Crude beastality, sexual gay photos, and slanderous photoshop creations... sounds about right for the Rennlist 951 community. Middle aged men who drive sub-$6k cars. 99% of you are a ****ing joke.

eHall, talking down to me?! The same douche bag who drives the absolute worst 951 example I have ever seen. Yeah dude, your cool in that Hoopty-*** POORsha bucket.

CPR,

heres a link for about $70 http://www.subzeroautomotive.com/sit...uct/PO-113-SZA
You wouldn't know quality is it ran you over.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:36 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by LFA951
What ridiculous prices for plastic, honestly!
You're as big of an idiot as MrDouchebag951. Always have been.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:06 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

CPR,

Oh snap, eHall hes bashing your avatar!!!
Old 11-08-2008, 02:10 PM
kevincnc
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ehall
You're as big of an idiot as MrDouchebag951. Always have been.
Hmm. I kind of thought he was joking about the price. I wonder how many pieces of "plastic" it takes at that price to even cover the cost of making the mold?
Old 11-08-2008, 03:14 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by kevincnc
Hmm. I kind of thought he was joking about the price. I wonder how many pieces of "plastic" it takes at that price to even cover the cost of making the mold?
Don't ruin his ignorance with logic and knowledge. Sheesh!
Old 11-08-2008, 03:18 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

More **** and ball references from the 944 community!? What a suprise!

reiteration is so witty and original...

I don't know 2Bridges...

You were at 944 Fest right? Why don't you point out all the faget trannys for us.
Theres you, Ehall, boosted, and the rest of the 944 deepthroat crew. I know how much you like the hardcore gay ****... I mean, you do drive a 944.

About CPR and his business: I am not saying his product is bad, defective, or making ANY comment about the quality and/or integrity of his business. I am sure all of his products are 100% and satisfactory. I am asking why he is SO expensive in relation to EVERY seller I have ever seen. Also, maybe you should stop borrowing trouble as I have NEVER mentioned his side skirts. Thats the Rennlist commununity... THROWING FACTS TO THE WIND.
I mean, you do drive a 944.
so do you! Ofcourse those tranny pics came from your computer. That says all we need to know about you. ROFL. The only car you own is a 944...and it has a blown engine! Now THAT's hoopty!
Old 11-08-2008, 03:30 PM
ryanm6100
Pumice King
Rennlist Member

IBTL
Old 11-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Reimu
Drifting

Originally Posted by MPD47
Wait.. so this is really him?
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahha
Old 11-08-2008, 04:49 PM
CPR
Race Director

Originally Posted by kevincnc
89.3 pieces, per mold....to be exact and that is to break even. Hazed plastic is not what I make nor sell. If you want yellow/cracks/deformation...by all means use the TAIWAN make, be sure to buy 2 pairs though, as you will need to replace them after 1 year or so

If you want uniformity, UV resistance, quality craftsmanship, warranty, great fit and finish buy mine...I am trying to make a quality product, not a Wal-Mart product.

BTW...the price on the TAIWAN VERSION is actual pretty high

Quick Reply: THE most amazing 951 ever... Perfection.