Absolute Perfection! Buyer Beware.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 06:33 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951
I talked to a laywer regarding your little post here. I have documented proof that the car is in good condition, the Porsche tech wrote "Excellent condition, no problems" on my reciept. I have four service records that state the car is in good working condition. What you are doing on here is ILLEGAL.

The car has a replaced K26-6 turbo that is in working condition. Replaced by "NorthEast AutoHaus" a 911 specialty service shop authorized by Porsche to do inspections, oil changes, and other general service.

The smoke arising from the engine a Porsche tech said, "Do not worry about it, you just don't notice because you are going too fast to notice. I had him sign that the car is in excellent condition.

I demand as stated in section 3 ( my lawyer specified the exact sub section) in the Uniform Commercial Code under federal law this thread be removed. Rennlist is acting as a PASSIVE passage on the "UCC sliding scale" that substantially limits inter-state commerce. Deformation of my character, and several other violations of STATE and Federal Law. Each individual who contributes can be liable for violations. Rennlist is a moderated organization, therefore it satisfies the sliding scale article's requirements. The comments made here SATISFY "limited contacts" to be tried in a New York state court (3rd circut).

I am 100% serious about proceeding with litegation.
...you are the epitome of a scumbag!
Attached Images  
Old 09-19-2008, 06:35 PM
Epic2112
Addict
Rennlist Member

According to the Interstate Electronic Commerce and Communications Act of 2003, as specified in §203.81 ¶ 9: you are an ***.

I personally volunteer myself as a target of your "litegation" case for "deformation" of your character. Furthermore, I am confident that the case findings will be in my favor, and assert that you are, in fact, legally, an ***.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:37 PM
dillon410021
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Old 09-19-2008, 06:42 PM
2bridges
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

youngstown - yep

fawkin ******

Are you kidding me this bone smoker is back on here.

You are a piece of garbage.
If you talked to your lawyer were you sure to tell him about the big rant about wahat a pile you car was, all the problems you observed, and then the add you placed indicating how perfect in every way the car is.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:48 PM
2bridges
Drifting

perhaps a chat with Randy and we can get this joker permanently removed from our community
Old 09-19-2008, 06:51 PM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Epic2112
According to the Interstate Electronic Commerce and Communications Act of 2003, as specified in §203.81 ¶ 9: you are an ***.

I personally volunteer myself as a target of your "litegation" case for "deformation" of your character. Furthermore, I am confident that the case findings will be in my favor, and assert that you are, in fact, legally, an ***.
Ahahahahahaha man that made my day. Thank you. I laughed so hard I think I actually split a stitch.
2bridges
Drifting

yes and you are still a ****bag
porschefig
Three Wheelin'

The smoke arising from the engine a Porsche tech said, "Do not worry about it, you just don't notice because you are going too fast to notice. I had him sign that the car is in excellent condition.
Is there still smoke arising from the engine?
Old 09-19-2008, 06:52 PM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

My car is in documented excellent working condition by a Porsche tech, and a Porsche Service-equal.
You are way out of line.
You are documented by everyone here to be a tool, so you are playing a losing game methinks.
86_951_
Instructor

I don't have anything to add to this thread. I just want to post so that I can be involved in the "litegation". I'd also like to "deform" his character, like when you left a vinyl record laying in the sun too long.
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Gimme 100 bucks, I'm a certified Porsche tech.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:53 PM
Randy V
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 97 Likes on 65 Posts

I talked to a laywer regarding your little post here. I have documented proof that the car is in good condition, the Porsche tech wrote "Excellent condition, no problems" on my reciept. I have four service records that state the car is in good working condition. What you are doing on here is ILLEGAL.

The car has a replaced K26-6 turbo that is in working condition. Replaced by "NorthEast AutoHaus" a 911 specialty service shop authorized by Porsche to do inspections, oil changes, and other general service.

I demand as stated in section 3 ( my lawyer specified the exact sub section) in the Uniform Commercial Code under federal law this thread be removed. Rennlist is acting as a PASSIVE passage on the "UCC sliding scale" that substantially limits inter-state commerce. Deformation of my character, and several other violations of STATE and Federal Law. Each individual who contributes can be liable for violations. Rennlist is a moderated organization, therefore it satisfies the sliding scale article's requirements. The comments made here SATISFY "limited contacts" to be tried in a New York state court (2nd circuit).

I am 100% serious about proceeding with litegation.

**I edited it to show New York as the 2nd circuit, not the 3rd.)

Perhaps you should also share with your lawyer your previous remarks on this forum:

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951 at 09-09-2008, 06:16 PM
My z4 3.0si is paid in full for the next year and a half. I did a pre-paid lease. Depending on the condition of the car at the end of my term, I might buy it out over another 2 years. (24 payments)

The 951 sell, not bad figuring I bought the car for 6,000 and paid 700 to get it shipped. Put no cash what so ever in it, beat the living **** out of it and just sold it for almost double. I got shipping half price beacuse the mileage discreprency (60 miles were put on the car)

The car was flawed top to bottom, the only thing good was that the outside was Absolutley Perfect. New Paint and rims...

The P.O.S. wouldn't boost, I'd put my foot to the floor untill 5k RPM, I'd smell burning oil and then downshift for fun. I took it in to a friend who runs a 930-993 911 shop and he said "Oh man, this thing is a wreck."

So I drove it civilized... and sold the Leaky, Smoking, Non Boosting car for double what I paid for it. I remember pouring about an ounce of oil out of the intake when I removed it.

But! The current owner loves the car. he left me an email today saying how much he and his wife like the Porsche. I'm buying a 1998 XJ8L with the money.. 39,000 miles on it, in perfect condition, and a 12 month warrenty... just another winter beater with 300hp. Almost faster than the Z4.
I'll close this thread, but that will not prevent people from reporting you to ebay or creating new threads about your alleged deceptive sales tactics.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:55 PM
Randy V
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 97 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 2bridges
perhaps a chat with Randy and we can get this joker permanently removed from our community
That's pretty funny, coming from the guy who was outraged when I posted a link to the 'joker's' User Profile.

Quick Reply: Absolute Perfection! Buyer Beware.