Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Hey, im gonna need a new block anyone got a 3.0 short block they want to sell?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 12:09 PM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey, im gonna need a new block anyone got a 3.0 short block they want to sell?

give me a call if you doo 1-845-332-3126
Old 09-10-2008, 03:42 PM
VOoDOoGTX
Drifting

anyone?
Old 09-11-2008, 03:20 PM
bitburgerluvr
Advanced

Default Im thinking of sellin mine

I have been thinking of buying the LS7 for a conversion and to pound around cones since there isnt very much lag.

Problem is, I already have a new Porsche engine and dont want to spend any more money on the car since its a total money pit (especiall suspension and fiberglass stuff !!)

My block is a 2.7L with 3.0L crank, JE pistons and Pauter rods. The cylinder head is a 2.7 that was flowed by Lindsey exhaust valves swapped to turbo, good springs, solid cam, and matching intake. The headwork upper half alone was $5300.

The shortblock and upper half are not assembled and havent been run. I will trade for new LS7 shortblock or sell everything for the amount invested in the cylinder head. $5300 Will not seperate parts. Hope that helps and if you know anyone interested let me know. Since Im already going to take a hit, price is firm since this engine will make pretty good power but I like the simplicity of the v-8 thanks

Quick Reply: Hey, im gonna need a new block anyone got a 3.0 short block they want to sell?