Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Signing off and Q's re. perf parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 11:27 AM
2+2
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Signing off and Q's re. perf parts for sale

After 6 years of owning my beloved ’88 951S, I have sold the car for something a bit more practical to accommodate my 3yr and 1yr olds. It is a great car and I hated seeing it go but putting only about 2500 miles a year, it was painful to just see it sit in the garage. When my beater started asking for money for repairs, I knew I had to bite the bullet and sell the Porsche and get something else. This car and Rennlist has given hours of fun and enjoyment..until kids came along. Thus, I feel some obligation to say farewell. It is a great community and I contributed when I could. I hope to rejoin someday with another P-car. (In case any of you are wondering, I got a low mileage ’06 Subaru Legacy GT Spec. B).

Final questions….it has been a while since I posted much of anything. I have some never used upgrade parts that I want to sell for cheap (like full chip set kit, rebuilt wastegate, boost gauge etc.) but I do not see a way to post if your membership lapsed…Can non-members post for sale items and if not, can I just post the items here in the 951 forum?

Thanks
Old 08-16-2008, 08:26 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You aren't allowed to post here, or member classifieds.. You can post in the non-member classifieds.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:50 PM
2+2
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks...where is the "non-member classifieds"? I dont see it in the classified section at all....
Old 08-17-2008, 12:25 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

look at the very top, in small letters, before you sign in. You'll see it.

Quick Reply: Signing off and Q's re. perf parts for sale