Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Mookeeh camber plates? KLA strut mounts

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 04:19 PM
bitburgerluvr
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mookeeh camber plates? KLA strut mounts

Just wondering if any of you have ever heard of Mookeeh camber plates and are they any good? I know that Ground Control offers two different camber plates(one is the top mount and the other is a bottom or something). Im thinking the Mookeeh is like the cheaper one that Ground Control offers and the built in bumpstops will not allow full extension of aftermarket shocks.

If this camber plate is installed, would spring diameter matter if proper hat is used. The reason for asking is because they(the camber plates) do not come with spring hat.

If the Mookeeh isnt really a functional piece, who has best deal on something like this? Looks and appearance arent important but proper function is.

thanks.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:28 PM
ShApE
Burning Brakes

I have a mookeeh shift ****. that doesn't help, but it is very nice.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:41 PM
FRporscheman
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Hello fellow enthusiast and welcome to RL. I assume you didn't try a search before posting (np). I just ran a search on the 924/931/944/951/968 forum for the term "mookeeh" and there was one hit - the exact thread I was looking for. Easy!

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...hlight=mookeeh

In the thread some people speculate how good or bad they are, lots of good points and opinions. But one guy used them in an endurance race and they held up great.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:08 PM
bitburgerluvr
Advanced

Default thanks and will try correct spellling when searching

Hello and thanks for your support. I did a search but with very incorrect spelling. I will read the link from your post, otherwise I may not have found it.

thanks again and I promise to spend more money on spelling lessons instead of 951 parts.

L.W.

Quick Reply: Mookeeh camber plates? KLA strut mounts