Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

HPF 95 Supra FS

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 01:16 PM
FSAEracer03
TRB0 GUY
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right on, Curt. I moved from VA down to the sunny Gulf Coast and Mobile Bay area 14 months ago and absolutely love it. I was in Melbourne, FL for a while and liked it there as well. God, I love the South!

What's up, John? What does your avatar shirt say on the back? Looks goofy.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:09 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FSAEracer03
Right on, Curt. I moved from VA down to the sunny Gulf Coast and Mobile Bay area 14 months ago and absolutely love it. I was in Melbourne, FL for a while and liked it there as well. God, I love the South!

What's up, John? What does your avatar shirt say on the back? Looks goofy.
what up kevin! How you been bro?

the back of the shirt is a dyno chart of a 951. It was a joke image made by the 928 guys. I put it up as my avy just for fun. It says "951, wanna race from a roll?"
Old 07-03-2008, 10:48 AM
FSAEracer03
TRB0 GUY
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahaha, nice! "I've been busy" would be a severe understatement. I came back on here yesterday for some parts sourcing and such, as I'm trying to get the beast back on the road! I hope all is well in TX.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:23 AM
sebastian944
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by porshhhh951
unfortunately you forget where you are and enviorment dictates some of your communication even if you don't indeed indend it too.

We have had many discussions concering supras on this board over the years. Infact many discussions concerning imports and other cars from across the globe. Unfortunately few people on this board actually have personal expeirence with alot of the cars they like to bash or make compasions too. This as im sure you can imagine has/can lead to some interesting online debates.

By interesting I mean like running straight on into a wall.

So when you make comments like that here. While I understand now you were just saying it as a joke and know better. There are many people on this board who don't.

They think their 350-400hp 951 stands a chance and can actually legitimately beat 500-600hp supras. They also think supras have ****ty powerbands cause they dont start typically till 4k.

ignorance is bliss. Glad to hear you one of the few I'll go ahead and extract my knickers now.
Any car built as a sports car with 100hp or more over the next one will go faster unless the driver is a moron.

Quick Reply: HPF 95 Supra FS