Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Product Experiences?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008 | 05:12 AM
kiyoskia

Default Product Experiences?

Let me start by saying:

I'm not asking you to talk scheiße about any cars, companies, products, etc...I just want your honest opinion and your reasoning for why you feel the way you do about the subject at hand.

With that being said, I'm interested in knowing your opinions on the best products for our cars. Subject matter may include (but is not limited to) seats, wheels, tires, intake manifolds, turbos, exhaust systems, exterior paint colors, spoilers, 968 vs. 944 styling options, amount of tint, wax, etc.

I intend for this to be an ongoing discussion, but I hope we can try to stay on topic. I know we all have our likes and dislikes, but that's the beauty of it all. If you are particularly fond of a certain product, post about it and tell everyone why you think it's better than the competition!

Let's ease into this, shall we? Steering wheels. Personally, I'm particularly fond of the OEM look. I'm torn between these two, because as much as I love the 3-spoke wheel, the 997 wheel is so CLEAN! I've heard a lot of people showing love for the 968CS wheels, but I think they're a little too simple. What do you think?
Old 06-21-2008 | 06:44 PM
kiyoskia

Fourty-nine views and 0 replies? I'm surprised nobody has an opinion on what the best steering wheels for our cars are!
Old 06-21-2008 | 07:11 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Well since I don't have an airbag I don't want a wheel spoiled by that look. This is very subjective though. Isn't it really in the eye of the beholder? I will say one thing. I tried a MoMo that was very sexy looking. Small, with an ovalised grip profile rather than round and it looked great, but I found that the grip was too thin and my fingers actually got sore after a while. So I went back to my current MoMo that is thicker and all is well. I actually like the 968cs wheel too though...
Oh, and I don't really like the look of c/f for c/fs sake in that top wheel.
Old 06-21-2008 | 09:22 PM
kiyoskia

Thank you for your input. That's exactly the kind of response I was hoping for!

Quick Reply: Product Experiences?