Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Rumors About New Porsche Hatchback

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 12:50 PM
LFA951
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ehall
Damn! You're a bigger lunatic than you are a moron...and that's pretty amazing!
AND you need to wake up from your ignorance and see what the real world is about Truman!
Old 06-13-2008, 04:03 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LFA951
AND you need to wake up from your ignorance and see what the real world is about Truman!
Truman...hmmm.
He won WWII after FDR died. He fired Douglas MAcCarthur for insubordination. He personally ordered the integration of the U.S. Armed Forces. He managed the largest economic growth boom in our history....ummm yep. I'll take that.
ROFL
Old 06-13-2008, 04:18 PM
LFA951
Drifting

Truman...hmmm.
He won WWII after FDR died. He fired Douglas MAcCarthur for insubordination. He personally ordered the integration of the U.S. Armed Forces. He managed the largest economic growth boom in our history....ummm yep. I'll take that.
ROFL
Wow, did you read that off of Wikipedia? This assumption of yours confirms just how bright you are, let me explain it to you like I do my 5 year old, maybe then you'll understand it...Truman as in "The Truman Show", is about a naive fellow (much like yourself) who lives in an artificial reality (which he thinks is obviously real) he then finds out it's not what he thought it was, check it out I'm quite sure you can relate to it...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120382/plotsummary
Old 06-13-2008, 04:29 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Wow, did you read that off of Wikipedia? This assumption of yours confirms just how bright you are, let me explain it to you like I do my 5 year old, maybe then you'll understand it...Truman as in "The Truman Show", is about a naive fellow (much like yourself) who lives in an artificial reality (which he thinks is obviously real) he then finds out it's not what he thought it was, check it out I'm quite sure you can relate to it...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120382/plotsummary
How sad it is that you live your life by movies rather than spending the time to learn your nation's history...but I expect no less from you!
Try to keep up.
You = conspiracy nut who gets his info from fictional movies.
Me= Marine with a Bachelors in Political Science and a Master's in U.S. History.
You= a wack job conspiracy nut, who thinks the government is hiding common knowledge from it's people in order to make trillions on oil money.
Me= Knows you are an idiot.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:02 PM
RPHARRIS
Racer

Haha MacArthur had some serious *****. "In war there is no substitute for Victory" My high school history teacher said that there were huge celebrations in his name when he returned from Korea after his dismissal.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:07 PM
LFA951
Drifting

How sad it is that you live your life by movies rather than spending the time to learn your nation's history...but I expect no less from you!
Try to keep up.
You = conspiracy nut who gets his info from fictional movies.
Me= Marine with a Bachelors in Political Science and a Master's in U.S. History.
You= a wack job conspiracy nut, who thinks the government is hiding common knowledge from it's people in order to make trillions on oil money.
Me= Knows you are an idiot.
How funny, a Master's in US History, a whole 240 years of history (a little over 2 centuries)! This shows how little you know about world history which dates back tens of thousands of years, what narrow focus you have. Political Science? Science is physical knowledge and observation of nature and universal elements. Politics are based on analysis and behavior, it's about policy and discipline, it's not a science, just a fancy name or title. You are so blind, it's obvious you belong to the vast population of society with weak minds that devour all the lies the media feeds you. So, let me get his straight, you think the government is honest and never lies to it's public?? Pleeeeese....you are so gullible, you probably think that Bush really won the elections without cheating and that the war in Iraq is to spread democracy and that the the government gives a SH!@@#$ about all the 4,500 lives (and climbing) that have been lost over there for monetary gain...senseless, just like Vietnam. Don't make me get started...

Last edited by LFA951; 06-13-2008 at 05:31 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:16 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by RPHARRIS
Haha MacArthur had some serious *****. "In war there is no substitute for Victory" My high school history teacher said that there were huge celebrations in his name when he returned from Korea after his dismissal.
He was given one of the largest ticker tape parades in history. He also SOUNDLY deserved to be relieved of his command. He's the last general officer to address a joint session of Congress. He also went on to get his *** kicked by Ike, when he tried to make a run at the Presidency. Interesting guy, but hardly our finest general officer.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:25 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

You are so blind, it's not only pathetic, but sad. I see you belong to the overpopulation of society with weak minds that devour all the lies the media feeds you. So, let me get his straight, you think the government is honest and never lies to it's public?? Pleeeeese....you are so gullible...you probably think the war in Iraq is to spread democracy, you probably think the government gives a SH!@@#$ about all the 4,500 lives that have been lost over there for monetary gain...senseless, just like Vietnam. Don't make me get started...
Go ahead! Get started. I'll continue to walk all over you.
Thanks for sending me that pic. I hope you won't be offended if I don't reply to your email. I'll share the pic with the class for you.
BTW you look really angry! You should see someone about that!
Attached Images   
Old 06-13-2008, 05:39 PM
Reimu
Drifting

Amayzing how much trust people put into the powers that be...
Old 06-13-2008, 05:49 PM
LFA951
Drifting

Go ahead! Get started. I'll continue to walk all over you.
Thanks for sending me that pic. I hope you won't be offended if I don't reply to your email. I'll share the pic with the class for you.
BTW you look really angry! You should see someone about that!
Walk all over me? Is that what your EGO tells you? I didn't send you any pic nor did I email you so stop lying and smoking that cheap stuff, get your head straight. I look angry? Can you see me? People like you don't make me angry, my heart goes out to you, because when SH!@# hits the fan, and believe me it will, it's only a matter of time...you are the one who's going to have a rude awakening, whereas the wise will know it's coming and be prepared as I will because I opened my eyes a long time ago, shortly after 9/11...
Old 06-13-2008, 05:52 PM
LFA951
Drifting

Originally Posted by CameronKame
Amayzing how much trust people put into the powers that be...
Pathetic isn't it? Puppets, pawns, that's what they are...all at the bottom of the rope where it gets cut first...
Old 06-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Spidey944
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ehall I still crack up everytime I see my quote in your sig. Would still be nice to see my name behind it! I think we should start an OT thread about MacArther and see where that gets us. Then we can turn it into a real debate.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:30 AM
60Driver
Instructor

That picture looks like a Cayman was rear ended by a GTI and someone thought it was a good idea. I don't like it. The tail ends too abruptly, not smooth like Porsches should be.

my heart goes out to you, because when SH!@# hits the fan, and believe me it will, it's only a matter of time...you are the one who's going to have a rude awakening, whereas the wise will know it's coming and be prepared as I will because I opened my eyes a long time ago, shortly after 9/11...
Hmm, seems to me that when the stuff hits the fan he's going to be on the preferred end of the rifle, not you.

Old 06-16-2008, 05:03 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by 60Driver
That picture looks like a Cayman was rear ended by a GTI and someone thought it was a good idea. I don't like it. The tail ends too abruptly, not smooth like Porsches should be.

Hmm, seems to me that when the stuff hits the fan he's going to be on the preferred end of the rifle, not you.

ROFL. Semper Fi brother. Stay safe over there. No matter how much of that rotgut Soju you drink, Korea always smells like decaying ****! has it changed at all?

I haven't had time to respond to him...but I will. We'll begin with the concept that "Gasoline will soon be obsolete." ROFL.
Kids don't know what we do to allow them their ignorance.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:14 AM
RPHARRIS
Racer

Speaking of gasoline, it cost me about 100 bucks to fill up these days!

Quick Reply: Rumors About New Porsche Hatchback