Thought about selling the 951

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 01:12 AM
Loquat15
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thought about selling the 951

Still am thinking about it...

These are nice fun cars... usually a hiccup here and there with 22+ year old parts which end up getting replaced... of course finding the culpret usually takes some time and maybe replacment of other parts as well...

I was so close to buying a suspension kit for the car, but then I realized i'd end up attending more autocrosses and run the hell out of my engine... i dont feel like doing all that work to my car. I've got a 1986 corolla that i can beat the hell out of and not worry too much about it because.... it's a corolla!

I never thought i'd even think about selling it, but the thoughts do linger.

These are great cars! I havent had to spend a dollar on parts for several months now (other than oil/spark plugs etc). I've worked the kinks out but filling her up is... well, i hate spending $70 at the pump. Thats all...

So, I realized that I enjoy my car how it is and that I should just drive the Corolla a bit more and make it a little more enjoyable to drive. The Porsche just cant take a beating ( well, it can... just costly) At least my girlfriend thinks highly of the car (i still do, just own it/work on it)

/rant

Quick Reply: Thought about selling the 951