Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it's good with strawberry jam.
Old 07-23-2008 | 08:54 PM
Tms951
Pro

Originally Posted by RR944T
I thought that Special Tool was someone very important on the forum.
Common misconception, but then again "important" is subjective.

IMO Tool is someone who has convinced many people on this forum that he is very special or important. He has convinced them that he is more knowledgeable than almost any one, he has done this by not exposing what he really does to his engine saying it is so special he would be a fool to share it. When in reality what he is shielding is that what he has done is not that special.

There basically teams or clicks or groups, whatever you want to call it on this forum. Tool is/was (we will see if he leaves for real or not) the leader of one of the largest. The people who don't like him don't say publicly for the most part, but it is funny how PMs I get thanking me for calling him out, or saying that Tool pisses them off as well. Many people give tool affirmation because it makes them feel like they "belong". Tool would make outrageous claims and post Dyno charts that seemed unlikely for different products or his over all engine. He would make claims about how much HP x mod made that even the vendors who sold it to him were unwilling to stand behind, and in one case even told me they did not believe it.

Finally Tool posts a dyno chart for over 600whp, but at least this time it was believable because the power curve was such a joke. I later found out what the turbo was and that power was defiantly doable with it.

One day tool challenged me to a race, he was sure he was going to win because he had a lighter car and 200whp more than me. I called him out on it and we raced at a sanctioned drag strip, he lost and went home pouting after two runs and wouldn't run me any more. (see the results by clicking my 1/4 mile time in my sig) needless to say tool was not happy and now when the chance arises likes to rip into me in the only way he knows, making personal attacks based on **** he makes up.

Tools followers are predisposed to believing his BS because they are often young, not very knowedgable, don't know what happens in the 951 world out side of this forum, and are looking for a leader and something to be a part of. The mentality of these people perpetuate ideas like tool was the first person to ever make 600whp in these cars, which is BS. It also perpetuates ideas like he knows more than people who do this for a living, or that he is an "engine builder".

Personally I am sick of it have always seen through his BS, and hope he actually moves on to the 996tt forum.
Old 07-23-2008 | 08:57 PM
Spidey944
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^^^ That explains why it never showed up (wouldn't bring it) at the Texas Mile.
Old 07-23-2008 | 09:09 PM
RR944T
Banned

Originally Posted by Tms951

IMO Tool is someone who has convinced many people on this forum that he is very special or important. He has convinced them that he is more knowledgeable than almost any one, he has done this by not exposing what he really does to his engine saying it is so special he would be a fool to share it. When in reality what he is shielding is that what he has done is not that special.

There basically teams or clicks or groups, whatever you want to call it on this forum. Tool is/was (we will see if he leaves for real or not) the leader of one of the largest. The people who don't like him don't say publicly for the most part, but it is funny how PMs I get thanking me for calling him out, or saying that Tool pisses them off as well. Many people give tool affirmation because it makes them feel like they "belong". Tool would make outrageous claims and post Dyno charts that seemed unlikely for different products or his over all engine. He would make claims about how much HP x mod made that even the vendors who sold it to him were unwilling to stand behind, and in one case even told me they did not believe it.

Finally Tool posts a dyno chart for over 600whp, but at least this time it was believable because the power curve was such a joke. I later found out what the turbo was and that power was defiantly doable with it.

One day tool challenged me to a race, he was sure he was going to win because he had a lighter car and 200whp more than me. I called him out on it and we raced at a sanctioned drag strip, he lost and went home pouting after two runs and wouldn't run me any more. (see the results by clicking my 1/4 mile time in my sig) needless to say tool was not happy and now when the chance arises likes to rip into me in the only way he knows, making personal attacks based on **** he makes up.

Tools followers are predisposed to believing his BS because they are often young, not very knowedgable, don't know what happens in the 951 world out side of this forum, and are looking for a leader and something to be a part of. The mentality of these people perpetuate ideas like tool was the first person to ever make 600whp in these cars, which is BS. It also perpetuates ideas like he knows more than people who do this for a living, or that he is an "engine builder".

Personally I am sick of it have always seen through his BS, and hope he actually moves on to the 996tt forum.

Wow, that's quite a statement. I sure hope that is accurate otherwise mr. tool might get upset.
Old 07-23-2008 | 09:32 PM
special tool
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe someday you'll make some HP from Scott's engine, boy.
Old 07-23-2008 | 09:56 PM
Tms951
Pro

Originally Posted by special tool

Maybe someday you'll make some HP from Scott's engine, boy.
The only thing in my car from scott is the Tec, if you mean from his tuning fine. I will make no claims that I can tune a standalone anywhere close to as well as him.

For the turbo I had 413whp was good. There was more power under the curve than your peaky pile. Do we need to go back to the track again, or why don't you just watch the video again.

It would be more fair to call my tall block a LR engine, but I only bought the bottom end interals from from them and we (yes that includes me) assembled it at the shop I worked at. LR assembled the head and had the machine work done on it. Someone local machined my block, not scott.

You are just unbeleivable.

But heres the best part, of the statements I made about you (of which PMs are pooring in about how right I am) you have nothing to counter those actual statements. Just some dumb comment, based on things that arn't true. Trying to put down a set up that made 400whp and had a nice fat 3500rpms of power. How long did your power band go for, ya thats what I thought.

Keep it coming, you must be blind to not see that the more and more you say, the more and more you are backing up what I am saying and making a fool of yourself.

Here is my power curve laid over yours, we let every one decide on thier own which they would rather have. Also remember you are running about 5psi more than I was.
Old 07-23-2008 | 10:08 PM
special tool
Banned

The only thing in my car from scott is the Tec, if you mean from his tuning fine. I will make no claims that I can tune a standalone anywhere close to as well as him.

For the turbo I had 413whp was good. There was more power under the curve than your peaky pile. Do we need to go back to the track again, or why don't you just watch the video again.

It would be more fair to call my tall block a LR engine, but I only bought the bottom end interals from from them and we (yes that includes me) assembled it at the shop I worked at. LR assembled the head and had the machine work done on it. Someone local machined my block, not scott.

You are just unbeleivable.

But heres the best part, of the statements I made about you (of which PMs are pooring in about how right I am) you have nothing to counter those actual statements. Just some dumb comment, based on things that arn't true. Trying to put down a set up that made 400whp and had a nice fat 3500rpms of power. How long did your power band go for, ya thats what I thought.

Keep it coming, you must be blind to not see that the more and more you say, the more and more you are backing up what I am saying and making a fool of yourself.

Here is my power curve laid over yours, we let every one decide on thier own which they would rather have. Also remember you are running about 5psi more than I was.
I have had several 951 setups, boy.
Many of them have had more and longer powerband than your piece of **** - with 12% smaller engine.
This is common knowledge.
Obviously my latest setup was for peak power.

Do you think if returned my setup to the 561 RWTQ setup that you would have a chance?

You are mssing the picture, again.
The difference between you and me is, I can set up my engne to any one of the 5-7 well documented and widely varied setups that have had - and you are forced to write another check from your daddy's account.

And I know that noone ever takes you out to lunch..
Old 07-23-2008 | 10:14 PM
special tool
Banned

Here.... overlay this, boy.

You know how long it would take me (with my own 2 hands) to return MY engine to this setup??

About 2 hours total.
For those of you new here, this is my engine from a couple years ago.
Yes, that is 571 foot pounds AT THE REAR WHEELS.

The turbo in this dyno is capable of over 600 foot/pounds at the wheels with proper hardware.
More than enough to rip a 951 R&P to pieces in 1 shot... about 200 ft/lbs MORE than a Winston Cup car..
Just another thing that this boy doesn't yet know about 944 potential.
Attached Images  

Last edited by special tool; 07-23-2008 at 10:39 PM.
Old 07-23-2008 | 10:40 PM
RR944T
Banned

It is obvious Mr.Tool that you chosed the wrong setup for the drag strip. I don't question tool's knowledge because you can see that it takes someone special to pull 571rwhp out of a 2.5l block. What I can tell you tms951 is that you won't stand a chance againts the above setup.

Btw tms are you to be at the fest?
Old 07-23-2008 | 11:00 PM
SamGrant951
Race Director

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Btw tms are you to be at the fest?
Are you signed up?
Old 07-23-2008 | 11:02 PM
Tms951
Pro

Originally Posted by special tool
Here.... overlay this, boy.

You know how long it would take me (with my own 2 hands) to return MY engine to this setup??

About 2 hours total.
For those of you new here, this is my engine from a couple years ago.
Yes, that is 571 foot pounds AT THE REAR WHEELS.

The turbo in this dyno is capable of over 600 foot/pounds at the wheels with proper hardware.
More than enough to rip a 951 R&P to pieces in 1 shot... about 200 ft/lbs MORE than a Winston Cup car..
Just another thing that this boy doesn't yet know about 944 potential.
I called BS first time around and will do it again, I don't think you made this power. It is only 20whp less than the chart of yours I posted, not to mention having like 150 more wtq. But other than what happens after 5750 rpms when it chokes it is much better. Isn't this the same set up that Scott offered to dyno for free and I told I would pay to have dynoed if you broke 530whp. What happened, you didn't do it. One could only be left to assume this is because you were/are lieing.

You would have been stupid to not run me with this set up if it was legit. Or when there was talk of racing again why did you not consider or threaten to go back to this set up then? Ah, because it does not exist.

no I will not be at the fest.
Old 07-23-2008 | 11:08 PM
RR944T
Banned

Originally Posted by SamGrant951
Are you signed up?
Yes, I am trying I am actually buying a one way airplane ticket in case the put me in jail for a long time for my future crimes.<---------------J/K*

*J/K stands for just kidding.
Old 07-23-2008 | 11:10 PM
RR944T
Banned

I called BS first time around and will do it again, I don't think you made this power. It is only 20whp less than the chart of yours I posted, not to mention having like 150 more wtq. But other than what happens after 5750 rpms when it chokes it is much better. Isn't this the same set up that Scott offered to dyno for free and I told I would pay to have dynoed if you broke 530whp. What happened, you didn't do it. One could only be left to assume this is because you were/are lieing.

You would have been stupid to not run me with this set up if it was legit. Or when there was talk of racing again why did you not consider or threaten to go back to this set up then? Ah, because it does not exist.

no I will not be at the fest.
Okay so you are calling BS on special tool 571rwhp. Wow the sh#t thickens
Old 07-23-2008 | 11:19 PM
Tms951
Pro

Okay so you are calling BS on special tool 571rwhp. Wow the sh#t thickens
541whp, 571WTQ.

After doing a little reading I see it is safe to say you are Lart. Your restraint of not saying something about me is amazing. So yes I am calling BS, like you saw me do when he first posted that.

If you are not lart I apologize, but I feel there is only about a 5% chance of that.

Quick Reply: LR Super 75/8 vs Garrett GT3072R