Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PM Sent
Old 05-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Never mind on the seats. That is the burgundy interior. There was actually a 944 interior called Can Can Red that was a true cherry red color.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:15 PM
hockeydude
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Josh B
Never mind on the seats. That is the burgundy interior. There was actually a 944 interior called Can Can Red that was a true cherry red color.
YUP! On 911's it was called "LobsterClaw". and that's what i was hoping to see.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:37 PM
jyoon
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by gina.kane
I see:

1. You have been a member for 5 mins and your only post is for items for sale.
2. You have no affiliation to Porsches apart from wanting to break this one and turn a profit.
3. You post items for sale on a technical forum and do not post prices as per the rules.
4. You have an eBay account, but want to avoid the eBay fees by posting here.

Don't mind the odd 'FS' thread appearing here from real enthusiasts from time to time, but personally I think you are taking the p*ss!

the guy has paid his dues. he can post fs adds if he likes. leave the guy alone.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:19 PM
IcantDo55
Intermediate

Originally Posted by gina.kane View Post
I see:

2. You have no affiliation to Porsches apart from wanting to break this one and turn a profit.
3. You post items for sale on a technical forum and do not post prices as per the rules.

Don't mind the odd 'FS' thread appearing here from real enthusiasts from time to time, but personally I think you are taking the p*ss!

Originally Posted by jyoon
the guy has paid his dues. he can post fs adds if he likes. leave the guy alone.

Thank you.

I got the car and when I it got a good looking over it need way to much to make right. So I have now put a deposit on another 951 in great shape. Pic is below.

I'm going to keep some good bits from this one for the new car but the rest is for sale, something has to pay for the new one. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure most people are happy that I will be supplying the parts they need.

Thanks

-Mike
Attached Images  
Old 05-05-2008, 03:57 PM
MAGK944
Nordschleife Master

Received 298 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by IcantDo55
Thank you.

I got the car and when I it got a good looking over it need way to much to make right. So I have now put a deposit on another 951 in great shape. Pic is below.

I'm going to keep some good bits from this one for the new car but the rest is for sale, something has to pay for the new one. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure most people are happy that I will be supplying the parts they need.

Thanks

-Mike
Thanks Mike, I am just looking out for myself and other people here, we have had a couple of fraudsters in the past and I was just following Rennlists policy:

Investigate the seller/buyer. if it's a private seller, ask for references from previous customers and transactions - and contact those previous customers. For this site, ask if they are a Paying Rennlist Member and ask for their Rennlist Member Number. Ask them for links to threads/or Rennlist E-mail discussions they have participated in over the previous years. Are they at least known within this community? If not - exercise caution. Be cautious in dealing with private individuals. If the seller is a private individual and/or in another state, it may be impossible to resolve a problem. Get the sellers and buyers real name, their street address, phone number(s) (home & workplace), and any other information regarding the company or individual BEFORE sending them a single penny. Call any phone number provided to you - and speak to the buyer/seller BEFORE the transaction takes place.

Good luck on the sales!

Mike
Old 05-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Spidey944
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How are the glove box supports? And what about the oil filter adapter that bolts to the block? Thanks.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

That is a nice looking car - any other pics? With a splitter, 968 handles and turbo twist wheels I can't believe it is stock under the hood
Old 05-05-2008, 04:04 PM
ryanm6100
Pumice King
Rennlist Member

How about the hood? Could it be reasonably shipped to 75039? Dallas, TX?
Old 05-05-2008, 04:08 PM
IcantDo55
Intermediate

Thanks Mike, I am just looking out for myself and other people here, we have had a couple of fraudsters in the past and I was just following Rennlists policy:

Investigate the seller/buyer. if it's a private seller, ask for references from previous customers and transactions - and contact those previous customers. For this site, ask if they are a Paying Rennlist Member and ask for their Rennlist Member Number. Ask them for links to threads/or Rennlist E-mail discussions they have participated in over the previous years. Are they at least known within this community? If not - exercise caution. Be cautious in dealing with private individuals. If the seller is a private individual and/or in another state, it may be impossible to resolve a problem. Get the sellers and buyers real name, their street address, phone number(s) (home & workplace), and any other information regarding the company or individual BEFORE sending them a single penny. Call any phone number provided to you - and speak to the buyer/seller BEFORE the transaction takes place.

Good luck on the sales!

Mike
Only six short months ago you were a "newbee" too. Don't for get that. If you don't trust me...don't buy from me.
Attached Images  
Old 05-05-2008, 04:15 PM
MAGK944
Nordschleife Master

Received 298 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by IcantDo55
Only six short months ago you were a "newbee" too. Don't for get that. If you don't trust me...don't buy from me.
Hey! I wished you luck in the last post, explained my actions, don't start being a dick now!
Old 05-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Keithr726
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FYI those aluminum spares are worth $100-$150 to 356 guys.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:25 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

I see:

dude relax and smoke some of the bob marley. let the guy post and let other benefit from his car. f ebay.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:26 PM
MM951
Race Director

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

Friend wants to know how much for the whole car?
Old 05-06-2008, 12:30 AM
mrwolfe
Advanced

What shape is the drivers side fender in? How much plus shipping to 28226?

Quick Reply: Parting out running 86 951