Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Nice Alpine White/ Can Can Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 05:09 AM
FRporscheman
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Yes, the poop brown is untolerable. My first 944 had a brown/tan interior and I hated it. I tried to get used to it but eventually I took out all the interior panels and painted them black with SEM. Then I painted the headliner in-car, and bought a black steering wheel and shift boot. MAN what a difference.
Originally Posted by CarbonRevo
Fixed!
I don't know about you where you live but here in CA we see verizon commercials and they show all these different incidences of "bars" like reception bars on your cell phone. His stack of tires looks like that.

Last edited by FRporscheman; 02-19-2008 at 03:11 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:41 AM
eatiles
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would take off the wheels, they are not even 944 cup wheels and the black label on the sides. I like red interiors.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:50 PM
CarbonRevo
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arash- Our big thing is "AT&T- More bars in more places". It's always 5 bars too. Verizon commercials here are all about having the biggestr network and like 40 million people following one guy around. lol
Old 02-15-2008, 01:53 AM
FRporscheman
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Ah dude, I'm retarded. You are totally right, I had them confused in my mind.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:32 AM
lee101315
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CarbonRevo
Or the rear center reflector

But I mean, if you like it, kudos to you. I'm still holding my opinion...although boxed rockers being ugly may just be a fact
Well... I dont know what to say. I had a very nice NA that didnt have them, and always liked a clean look- no spoilers, sideskirts...etc.

I bought mine with the boxed rockers. I didnt like them at first, but they eventually grew on me (red car in avitar). Its just like when you move in to a new neighborhood, and theres a girl thats about your age that lives next door... its very convienent, but the only thing is that she's ugly.

Some time goes by, and just from seeing her everyday...you get used to her. 5 or 6 months down the road, you might even go as far as to ask her out, and you begin hooking up with her.

I guess my boxed rockers grew on me the same way.

Quick Reply: Nice Alpine White/ Can Can Turbo