Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

FS: 40psi EBoost2 Boost Controller

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 03:12 PM
RogueM3
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 40psi EBoost2 Boost Controller

This is by most all accounts and reviews, "The mother of all boost controllers". This thing honestly does EVERYTHING:

1) Up to 6 alternate boost mapping functions with specific boost mapping for FWD, RWD, AWD, Bike and Drag racing applications.

2) A specifically developed Correction Feature eliminates boost drop-off at high RPM

3) Boost levels can now be mapped against TIME or RPM

4) Special gate pressure function eliminates wastegate creep

5) Peak Hold/Max Boost Recall function monitors the boost and RPM

6) The display can be configured to KPA, Bar or PSI

7) Doubles as a Boost/Vacuum Gauge with realtime reading

8) NOS/Methanol/Water Injection controller: With a fully programmable auxiliary output e-Boost2 gives you control over water spray, methanol or nitrous injection!

9) Also doubles as a Tach (digital readout)

10) ETC!!

Included is an instruction manual that I printed off of the Eboost website detailing setup and programming of the unit.

Essentially, the only piece missing from the package, when new, is a vacuum line needed to be run from the "control unit" in the engine bay to the wastegate itself (you can see this line is snipped in the pictures...)

Pictures of Unit:

Picture of Line and Tee from Boost source to Unit:

Picture of Vacuum Tee:

Pictures of Control Valve. This is mounted in the engine bay. The wiring harness in the picture is atleast 8' long and easily reaches from the passenger side of the engine bay to the driver-side of the cockpit):

Rear of Unit (control valve wiring harness is shown plugged into the unit; the bottom plug with the rainbow of wires):

Entire Package of Unit, Wiring, Control Valve, and Manual:

This unit was used for under 2 years and is in PERFECT working order. It was professionally removed by Mike. Radowski this past week. Im selling it because I could use the extra $$ for my newly rented apartment. I am now running an MBC (and soon will be using the AEM's built-in Boost Control feature), and though I miss the "gate feature" and easy adjustability of the Eboost2, the saved $$ will be nice.

This unit retails for anywhere between $480-$500 brand new.

I am asking $350 + shipping (likely $10) to anywhere in the continental U.S.

All pictures can be seen in higher-res if you simply remove the ".sized" out of the pic URLs.

Thanks for looking!

Quick Reply: FS: 40psi EBoost2 Boost Controller