Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Paying member!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 03:54 PM
tcracing
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Paying member!

Bob: wouyld you be kind enough to re post my message? Please check with others first b4 taking the liberty to delete a post.

Thanks,

Tico
Old 10-27-2007, 04:20 PM
tcracing
Rennlist Member

Default Correct current member number for Bob Realeau

Is 670731-7075

I have sent you a PM asking you to call me on my cell or for you to please let me know how to contact you. You have met me at Mt. Tremblant earlier this year. Hard to believe you took the liberty to delete my post without even contacting me by email, you also have my email address, as we have traded emails previously regarding the setting up of our RS's.

I expect my post re inserted and an apology.

Best,

Tico
Old 10-27-2007, 04:37 PM
Ski
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah, I posted a couple of pics of the 89 2.8L and the thread disappeared. I was like WTF?
Old 10-27-2007, 04:48 PM
OriginalSterm
Race Car

Thread *****!
Old 10-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Ski
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tico, again, does the 89 2.8L still look like this?

Old 10-27-2007, 05:01 PM
tcracing
Rennlist Member

That is nice of you to post for me, Brett. Still don't know how to do that, can you teach me via PM or call me?

944 is still pretty as ever. Need to sell it, have yet another "toy" coming in the spring. Also took it to RA for TRAC and we had a blast, good car for that looooooooooong track.

Hopefully, Reaulau won't immediately eliminate this!

"Best",

Tico
Old 10-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 256 Likes on 119 Posts

Tico- your post was restored. If you hav ent'd noticed you are NOW shown as a member. Your wheels post showed you as a user. Hence the soft delete and the PM I sent you. You are asking me to apologise for following and applying the rules?

I am sorry that your status was shown incorrectly. Mods do not have access to the membership database. It is fixed now. The only harm was that your ad disappeared for a couple of hours.

By the way I have found a good setup if you are still looking.
Regards
Old 10-27-2007, 07:06 PM
tcracing
Rennlist Member

Default Posting...

Bob, you know who I am and you have my private enail addresses, you and I met at Mt. Tremblant earlier this year. You are correct I did not show as a member, all I am saying is you could have at least emailed and pointed out the error, and given me a chance to correct it, like it has been done through John. Folks that know me on the boards probably chuckled at the whole deal.

Got a wonderful setup for the RS that was made easier to establishn by your input, I appreciate it. Have changed it a bit to what I think will work for me, more similar to the way we had the Cup Cars set up. Will test again right after Thanksgiving at the local track here in Memphis.

I thought I had actually done something to p---- you off, I just didn't understand that you knew me and did not contact me b4 taking action. Life's too short, all is forgotten, I see I won't get an apology.

"Best",

Tico

Quick Reply: Paying member!