Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

nice. nice 951 for sale..hurry!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 03:03 PM
johnny1423
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nice. nice 951 for sale..hurry!!

Hi all!!!
It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to sell my beloved 951.

1987 944 Turbo black/black
95,600 original miles. 3rd owner. No paint/body work at all. Dealer maintained. All recent records. Garaged.

I have had this car for about 2 and a half years and put a lot of blood, sweat and money into making her as close to perfect as I can. Any Cincinnati folks here will vouch for the car. I can also give you the personal cell phone # of the Porsche master mechanic that has done most of the maintainence/repairs. He will remove any concerns you may have.

It runs perfectly. Everything works..even the clock.
I would not hesitate selling it to my own mother..except she is 76 and cannot drive a stick!!!
Options-LSD,Central locking,alarm, sunroof, cruise, leather, rear wiper

Recent Maintainence..( since I have owned her)
New....
Water pump,Timing belt,balance belt,Thermostat,All rollers,Power steering belt,A/C Belt,Front seals,Front/Top and Rear tower cam seals, Oil cooler seals, Oil Pressure sender,Resealed power steering pump, Power steering hose, OEM Motor mounts,Aux turbo water pump,front rotors/pads,Hood shocks,Shift ****/boot/cap,Plugs,Plug wires, Lloyd “turbo” floor mats,"turbo" door sills,stone guards, A/C converted to R-134,Redline synthetic transmission fluid, K/N air filter
Upgrades:
Factory 993 17' wheels
Kumho Ecsta tires
Autothority stage 2 chips/banjo bolt
Reliaboost boost enhancer
Powder coated intake hoses
New Sony high power indash Cd player
Infinity rear speakers, Sony front speakers
Comes with original phone dials mounted with Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires that are like new. Car cover also included.
The only cosmetic flaws are the obligatory small dash cracks and of course front stone chips...
I live close to the Cincy airport...I will pick you up...and you can driver her home.
$11,000 firm
Call me to discuss 859 866 7347
Johnny
Attached Images        
Old 05-10-2007, 03:20 PM
2bridges
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

solid car. Best of luck with sale

Quick Reply: nice. nice 951 for sale..hurry!!