jyoon
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much for the VRStageII Kit?
Old 04-25-2007, 08:09 PM
VRSTAGE2
Instructor

Hey.. wait a minute. I told you how much I wanted. You came back with a "offer" and with in that time lart said he would take them for what I had asked for. And you can ask Lart what he paid for each item, it's the same price I told you. Lart also got the Boost controller, that why his "total" was more.

I guess I learned my lesson, next time prices go in the post so I don't have to deal with this. I got over 60 emails in a few hours that I tried to respond too.

Originally Posted by Zach951
he did the same thing to me, and then let someone else pay more for them then he offered to them to me and sold them from under me.

not happy.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:11 PM
VRSTAGE2
Instructor

Originally Posted by jyoon
how much for the VRStageII Kit?
Asking $2700 for everything(Turbo,MAF, 72 Injectors, piggyback).

Turbo has quick spool option and latest software.

Less than 2000 miles on it.

Thanks,
Old 04-25-2007, 08:43 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Zach951
he did the same thing to me, and then let someone else pay more for them then he offered to them to me and sold them from under me.

not happy.
You snooze, you lose.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:09 PM
SamGrant951
Race Director

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by VRSTAGE2
I guess I learned my lesson, next time prices go in the post so I don't have to deal with this. I got over 60 emails in a few hours that I tried to respond too.
I could care less and think its funny how many people are complaining, but yes posting the prices is the most logical thing to do...figured that would be pretty obvious. If people dont want to pay it they wont contact you, if they do then go in order of the first person to respond - "Ill take it!"
Old 04-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Geneqco
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SamGrant951
I could care less and think its funny how many people are complaining, but yes posting the prices is the most logical thing to do...figured that would be pretty obvious. If people dont want to pay it they wont contact you, if they do then go in order of the first person to respond - "Ill take it!"
I thought there was something in the rules about this so I checked:

"POSTING PARTS/CARS FOR SALE OR PARTS/CARS WANTED

If you want to post model-related items or cars for sale here, or request parts or cars wanted to buy, you MUST be a paid Rennlist Member.

Please include a detailed description and the asking price in all For Sale posts.

Any 'For Sale' and 'Parts Wanted' posts by non-members, or by Members with no asking price, "Best Offer", "Make an Offer", "Highest Offer over $xx", "Email for Details and Price", etc. will be removed without notice."

It's happened to me... I enquired of price or details as soon as the post is listed
and then get a response that it's sold before I get the price/detail question answered.

I think if people follow the rules we'll avoid these "breach of ethics" issues.

Quick Reply: 951 goodies for sale!!