Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Advice for ordering from EBS

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 07:57 PM
OriginalSterm
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Advice for ordering from EBS

Just a quick heads up for anyone who orders from EBS (Engine Builder Supply). Make sure you tell them you want FedEx or UPS, do not allow them to ship Priority Mail. I'm a little over 2 weeks from my order date of an AOS and new seals with no real update on my order. Should only be 3 days, and I am 1 day away from ordering another AOS from a trusted source and cancelling my original order. This gets frustrating when you are in the middle of replacing a turbo!

Also, ALWAYS GET A TRACKING NUMBER!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:37 AM
Charlie944
Rennlist Member

That is thing that kills me about USPS is that their updates for tracking information is pretty much nonexistant. I would track my package and it would not even be in thier system yet until a day or two before it arrived. Aggrivating indeed. Buy you get what you pay for. I can attest to the detail in UPS's tracking system.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:38 AM
OriginalSterm
Race Car

parts finally showed up yesterday. never asked for USPS from EBS, but i did ask for delivery mid week, which would have been 3 day shipping. EBS got a shipping estimate from USPS of 3 days at a cheaper rate than anyone else, so they went with it. apparently, they had 2-3 orders around the same time that were significantly delayed by USPS.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:51 AM
jakery
resident n00b
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a similar situation with USPS. It took 3 weeks for a part to be shipped from Boston to southern New Hampshire. and for those of you who don't know thats about 60 miles.
There wasn't a tracking number, and the USPS could not look the package up for 14 days from the time it was shipped.

Quick Reply: Advice for ordering from EBS