Barrett-Jackson....Joe??????

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 01:04 PM
toddk911
Drive-by provocation guy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SoloRacer
On a more serious note, what might help with the resale value and interest in Joe's car would be if we could get it featured in a magazine like European Car or Excellence or Panorama. This way he gets good exposure and a prospective buyer can drool over the pictures with no expectation of what the market value is. How hard would it be to get Joe's car in a magazine? I'm thinking a campaign is in order. First Joe's, then Guns951, then ST's - provided he gets off his duff and breaks that 600 rwhp mark like he promised - and finally Rolex's. Hell, how about all in the same article? Now that would be cool........
We had touched on this on the "excellence articles" thread and Karl doing an article like "The 944 Turbo...20 years later" and then hit on how far some owners have pused their cars; Joe, ST 3.2L, etc.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:07 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SoloRacer
Rolex: I went in order of estimated time of project completion.
And you're on the money too. Chris has so many projects going on, that I am at the bottom of the list, more so now that "Guns" is top dog! Maybe I'll get my car back in 2009? By that time, people will be putting 4.0L 16Vs in 951s!

Quick Reply: Barrett-Jackson....Joe??????