Pics of Lart = Xylene!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 06:08 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ckathens
Congratulations on spelling ransom correctly (twice), placing the post in the wrong forum (clogging the technical forum), and attacking a fellow board member all in one post. You're special!
First of all, I'm not attacking him for he knows I am being playful. Next, you don't know the history he has with me, others and the pics he's posted for years. Fact not fiction, period. Third, he actually is a good friend of mine, so bad "***"upmtion my fello Rennlister.

And I didn't know you were a Mod, and that this is a technical forum only? If you are a regular here, which clearly you aren't, then you would easily know who is the class clown in our crowd is. And that person is Lart. Lastly, just because I am at work and am typing fast, doesn't mean I don't know how to spell. I think you need to chill out and go back to that hole you came out from. For anyone who is a regular here will back me up on everything I am saying.

By... Oppps, I mean Bye.

EDIT: Just looked at your profile. A law student? I see. Well, I just went and did spell check just for you Mr. Jurisprudence. I hope my writing skills are now good enough for you. But you know what's weird, spell-check found more words that were wrong too. However, you didn't critique those, why not?

Old 11-30-2006, 07:02 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by ckathens
Congratulations on spelling ransom correctly (twice), placing the post in the wrong forum (clogging the technical forum), and attacking a fellow board member all in one post. You're special!
Thanks for the kind words, as you can see I have been viciously attacked by mr RolexNj as everybody else on this forum. I don't know the guy, he assumes that we are friends. I am affraid to post on this forum just because of his contant attacks and harrasment. I really appreciated your post, it has giving me the courage to speak out and defend my self from this bully rolex.

Thansk a lot Steven.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:03 PM
Guns951
Race Car

ck: dude c'omon...look around at just about every thread lart is on...actually just about every thread!

He's our buddy, and he pokes photoshop fun at everyone, and we do it back. So if this is such a technical forum, where are OT things posted all the time? And why do you not say anything in them about being OT? Ahhh that's right! Thats because you're usually in the OT forum talking about random bull. Its okay everyone has their opinion, but don't act like a mod unless you are one.

One more question: how is it clogging up a forum that has so much traffic? If its not popular it won't be on the first page after about an hour. Just 'cause you're not a reg. doesn't mean you aren't looking for tech. discussions but please, if you need to find something to read use the search function and knock yourself out.

--Guns951 from AFG out
Old 11-30-2006, 07:03 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by lart951
Thanks for the kind words, as you can see I have been viciously attacked by mr RolexNj as everybody else on this forum. I don't know the guy, he assumes that we are friends. I am affraid to post on this forum just because of his contant attacks and harrasment. I really appreciated your post, it has giving me the courage to speak out and defend my self from this bully rolex.

Thansk a lot Steven.
Oh, give me a break you pain in my butt!!

Old 11-30-2006, 07:04 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by guns951
ck: dude c'omon...look around at just about every thread lart is on...actually just about every thread!

He's our buddy, and he pokes photoshop fun at everyone,

--Guns951 from AFG out

Buddy???/ photoshop?? omg another delusional guy wth?
Old 11-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Guns951
Race Car

Thansk a lot Steven.

Can't go doing that Lart....its not fair.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:11 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Buddy???/ photoshop?? omg another delusional guy wth?
OMG, you are demented Lart and you know it! Here, I am actually going to post for everyone some of your famous artwork. Sorry if anyone finds this offensive, or funny. But this is your work Lart, not mine. Take a look.

Old 11-30-2006, 07:28 PM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

And my personal favorite.

Attached Images  
Old 11-30-2006, 07:28 PM
Judson951
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

That **** is GGGGRRRRRRREEEAATTTT !!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 07:29 PM
hockeydude
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, Wasn't his pic in the "i'd hit it" thread????

LOL!
Old 11-30-2006, 07:32 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Thansk a lot Steven.
We're all here for you lart. Hang in there. Keep your head up...and tell your girl , Fern, that you deserve some extra luvin' tonight to make you feel better.
Whatever you do, don't let this take you away from your daily AA meetings. I really don't want to see you back on the street from this. Remember there is no cure for your addiction. Just take it one day at a time. Rats like timex were sent here by Satan to pull you to the side of sin. You can overcome his influence. Just don't go back on the booze. Besides, the crack and heroin cocktail's are making your skin look SO much better!
Old 11-30-2006, 07:45 PM
Guns951
Race Car

hey lart...where's ROBOTURBO?????? HAHAHA!
Old 11-30-2006, 07:47 PM
ibkevin
Defending the Border
Rennlist Member

Rest In Peace

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

PHP Code:
I heard fart canYou can borrow my civic
For that my friend, I will gladly install your turbo, have it tuned, ensure a legal sale, and forward all profits to you.

BTW, how many stickers does it have on it? This is very important, considering my new OP area...
Old 11-30-2006, 08:00 PM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Don't pick on Lart guys. He can't help himself. It's got to be a medical condition. What kind of person would pick on a guy like that? Any minute now he's bound to hear the voice again saying "RX7 is beautiful car........."

Last edited by SoloRacer; 08-03-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:17 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by SoloRacer
Don't pick on Lart guys. He can't help himself. It's got to be a medical condition. What kind of person would pick on a guy like that? Any minute now he's bound to hear the voice again saying "RX7 is beautiful car........."
Solo: That's a good one. Reminds me when he has ST taking a dump on someone I wont say?

Mike: You're car is bad-*** looking my friend, to bad he trashed it with those flames though. Go figure, it's Lart

Judson951: Do you like Lart's artwork? It is funny isn't it? I won't ever deny it is! But I want to get him back really, really bad?

ehall:
So I got demoted to a Timex? Lost my status as Rolex? Well, can't have it all.

Guns: I forgot to post a pic of you he made, sorry pal.

And for one of his better pieces of artwork, I present you with the RolexNJ on steroids, trying to sell a Ferrari as a She-Male that was recently on advertised on EvilBay. Does this ring a bell Lart? I think this masterpiece he made of the RolexNJ says it all. Hence, why I want pics of him!!

Quick Reply: Pics of Lart = Xylene!!