Afghanistan GTG a success

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 12:49 PM
cantresjr
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Afghanistan GTG a success

the only members in the whole country got toghether, finally. jajaja!
Guns, his lovely wife and me met in Kandahar. the only sad part was that it was short and no cars present. until next time
Attached Images   
Old 11-30-2006, 12:58 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey that's great to hear that. Glad to see you guys came together and everyone is ok too!! Cheers!! By the way, can I steal that Bomber Jacket from you, it's pretty sharp looking. As a matter of fact, I think it would look pretty kool on the Mr. Rolex over here, ha!

Old 11-30-2006, 12:58 PM
Guns951
Race Car

yeah but he did bring the C130! Haha, at least its faster than your S! (airspeed that is).

Hopefully next time we can grab a pizza, btw have any shots of your ride? I don't think I've seen it yet!
Old 11-30-2006, 12:59 PM
sharky47
Set to Full-Auto
Rennlist Member

Received 126 Likes on 67 Posts

Which one is which?

What's the story on the C130 in your avatar?

Cool stuff though, proves there isn't anywhere on this planet that is safe from the influence of RL.....
Old 11-30-2006, 01:01 PM
Guns951
Race Car

Dude that jacket is waaaay too cool (i mean hot) for NJ. Its an authentic reproduction (except it has pockets) from the ones the door gunners used in the B17s, B24s and such, it'll keep you warm at altitude I'm sure!

Sharky: I'm the one in the jacket, he's the one with the sidearm and vest.... I should have brought mine, we coulda been twins!
Old 11-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Markus951
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see Estonian flag on the background. that blue-black-white three color belongs to country I am from.

Markus
Old 11-30-2006, 01:12 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by guns951
Dude that jacket is waaaay too cool (i mean hot) for NJ. Its an authentic reproduction (except it has pockets) from the ones the door gunners used in the B17s, B24s and such, it'll keep you warm at altitude I'm sure! Sharky: I'm the one in the jacket, he's the one with the sidearm and vest.... I should have brought mine, we coulda been twins!
I don't care, it's cold here and that jacket is bad-*** pal. And hey, why are your teeth so white, did you like bleach them over there even though you eat soup kitchen everyday and grits, ha!? Are you getting ready for like a Colgate showdown or one for Crest?

And oh, you look kind of buff in that jacket, so I guess everyone on RL now knows that you are not just Guns by name, but may actually have some "Guns" too?

Old 11-30-2006, 01:33 PM
Guns951
Race Car

Yeah the jacket is badass, I'll email you a link. It was all shiney when it was new, now two years later it looks like that.

And yes my weight fluxuates a little, but I'm no slouch in the gym. This was in Salerno during 12 hours of wearing our PPE, and yes even in the gym. And yes that's where my user name comes from (friends gave me that nickname)...I have "unique" bicep peaks.
Attached Images   
Old 11-30-2006, 01:42 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I had to step out, and now its waaay to late. Oh well. I was going to say you just made the worse mistake by posting that pic. Why? Because there is one person who will take it, store it in his database with the other 1000s of pics he has. Not only has he now stolen you identity, but you will be doomed forever by him with Photoshoped pics on RL. Oh well, welcome to the club boys!

Old 11-30-2006, 01:46 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 89 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by RolexNJ
I had to step out, and now its waaay to late. Oh well. I was going to say you just made the worse mistake by posting that pic. Why? Because there is one person who will take it, store it in his database with the other 1000s of pics he has. Not only has he now stolen you identity, but you will be doomed forever by him with Photoshoped pics on RL. Oh well, welcome to the club boys!

I was thinking the same thing, that picture will probably end up in a gay website or gay date forum. Hey guns, the other day when I mention the camels I wasn't refering to you dude, but hussama.

OMG but who would do such a thing??
Old 11-30-2006, 01:53 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by lart951
I was thinking the same thing, that picture will probably end up in a gay website or gay date forum. Hey guns, the other day when I mention the camels I wasn't refering to you dude, but hussama.

OMG but who would do such a thing??
Guns: You are doomed now, doomed! Trust me, been there, and done it, doomed to no end. As long as you are on RL, that pic will get twisted from here to China and back, with 40 variations to it. You'll see, trust me, when you least expect it, he will post a pic of you in a thread.

This used to me be with him -->

Now I let it go and I am like this -->
Old 11-30-2006, 01:55 PM
gregeast
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Cool pics guys, most excellent that you could get connected over there through RL. And it's a hell of a thing to have to work out with a flack jacket on!
Old 11-30-2006, 02:03 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 89 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by RolexNJ
Guns: You are doomed now, doomed! Trust me, been there, and done it, doomed to no end. As long as you are on RL, that pic will get twisted from here to China and back, with 40 variations to it. You'll see, trust me, when you least expect it, he will post a pic of you in a thread.

This used to me be with him -->

Now I let it go and I am like this -->

Dude, stop spreading rumors, that's too much B.S., report sent.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Guns951
Race Car

Yeah didn't happen that often, but it happened enough.

Rolex: man i don't sweat $hit from Luis...after all its just the internet...if he makes something funny I just laugh!

Luis, please use responsibly
Old 11-30-2006, 02:06 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by lart951
Dude, stop spreading rumors, that's too much B.S., report sent.
See what I mean? Doomed!!!

Quick Reply: Afghanistan GTG a success