944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

The MR2 owners are at it again!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006 | 02:44 PM
dougoh
Burning Brakes

funny....there was a gt today at the resturant where i ate lunch in my town...second one ive ever seen...the first was at watkins glenn and i have to say it was nice to see someone tracking the car
Old 11-01-2006 | 02:58 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by lart951
What? your are unemployed, so what happen to your previous job in telemarketing?
I had this arsehole of a supervisor, his name was Lart He was always all worked up cause little old ladies were always calling him mean names when we interrupted their dinners. So when I rejected his sexual advances, he pitched a tantrum and fired me.

But really, the CEO's see-you-n-tee of a wife didnt like me since I didnt cater to her BS so I got fired. They even tried to call me in from my vacation to fire me.
Old 11-01-2006 | 03:03 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by theedge
I had this arsehole of a supervisor, his name was Lart He was always all worked up cause little old ladies were always calling him mean names when we interrupted their dinners. So when I rejected his sexual advances, he pitched a tantrum and fired me.

But really, the CEO's see-you-n-tee of a wife didnt like me since I didnt cater to her BS so I got fired. They even tried to call me in from my vacation to fire me.
Dude, but you have nothing to worry about, doesn't the goverment pay for you bills in Canaduh?
Old 11-01-2006 | 03:05 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by lart951
Dude, but you have nothing to worry about, doesn't the goverment pay for you bills in Canaduh?
Got $1400 on friday
Old 11-01-2006 | 03:28 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Default GT Clutch Issues

Talk about the GT. There is a thread which is pretty popular now. Wow, I wouldn't want to have that car. There seems to be a lot of people are experiencing clutch problems with those cars. Like after 4 or 6K miles, they need new cluthes. I read over there that a complete clutch job is going to cost about $22K!! Under the assumption that you're over the warranty of course. But I've read several postings and articles that the cluthes with those cars suck. Two, that getting the car into first gear can be a bear. With all that said, maybe I'll hook up with that hommie who's making those GT look-a-likes out of a MR2. At least I know it will run and not cost $22K for a clutch job!

Quick Reply: The MR2 owners are at it again!!!