Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Wideband???

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 01:46 AM
TRP951
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RogueM3
Why then does Vitesse sell the PB kits that he does? Are those pretty much only for the super-**** or are they actually somewhat necessary for an optimal tune?

Thanks in advance.
The vitesse software is awesome it is pretty damn close to what it needs to be like 95-97% on like john has said before. You dont need the piggyback but its good to have, i didnt get it with my MAF kit but I will be getting one this winter along with a wideband and EGT kit to tune my car to 100%
Old 09-21-2006, 11:20 PM
RogueM3
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRP951
The vitesse software is awesome it is pretty damn close to what it needs to be like 95-97% on like john has said before. You dont need the piggyback but its good to have, i didnt get it with my MAF kit but I will be getting one this winter along with a wideband and EGT kit to tune my car to 100%
Yeah, Ive gotten the impression that his tunes are usually spot-on, but for guys like us who love to tinker and love car gadgets, why not throw a PB in the mix.

I do wonder if I wouldnt do more harm than good with a PB, but I guess John provides some good instructions/directions, and there is some room for error during the learning process? (Right?)

Quick Reply: Wideband???