OT - Ferrari Show In NJ

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 02:55 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by D944tech
He wouldn't understand the fun and botherhood of the 944 turbo forum, remenber he used to be a 928 owner. lol.
God I love that pic of the "fat-bastard". Reminds me of some dude in CT?

shaheed: I rode one of them, their kool. And that's actually an upgrade in the series I raced, compared to the one our beloved Lart gave me.

Old 09-18-2006, 05:52 PM
TRWright
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RolexNJ
Hey fat ***, get your butt on that $1.99 tricycle that you bought off eBay and shred some lbs so you can fit into your car! Let me tell you pal, I'll get your *** in a car on Limerock, and have you crapping in your pants as we hit the down hill in 4th gear flat out. Then'll you be crying a different tune about pizzas!

Ted: Where have you been, Cost Rica again? Anyway, driving an F40 was one of the most exciting rides I've ever had. One of my all time favorite super cars. Are you getting another PCar? Like a Green 968?

Nah-- although I will be in Nicaragua then end of next month. I have actually been looking at another marque. . . The tool is already studying compressor maps and such-- he might have a hell of a winter project ahead of him. Give me a call sometime though, don't keep up this stranger-type BS.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:25 PM
special tool
Banned

Originally Posted by tedwright
Nah-- although I will be in Nicaragua then end of next month. I have actually been looking at another marque. . . The tool is already studying compressor maps and such-- he might have a hell of a winter project ahead of him. Give me a call sometime though, don't keep up this stranger-type BS.

Dude - don't expect miracles - he is the busiest pizza delivery guy on the east coast.
He won't talk unless the subject is horsepower, or provolone........
Old 09-18-2006, 08:35 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by special tool
Dude - don't expect miracles - he is the busiest pizza delivery guy on the east coast.
He won't talk unless the subject is horsepower, or provolone........
Old 09-18-2006, 08:44 PM
D944tech
Banned

Originally Posted by tedwright
Nice to see you around Teddy.

From your best ******* friend
Old 09-19-2006, 05:42 PM
TRWright
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by D944tech
Nice to see you around Teddy.

From your best ******* friend
The taste that your all of your posts have left in mouth has been a familiar one. . . Good to see you are still here.

Quick Reply: OT - Ferrari Show In NJ