Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

turbo parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 06:23 PM
azmi951
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default turbo parts for sale

I need to get rid of some parts I will be done with school and dont/cant deal with some of these parts I have amassed. (I can also use the money. You remeber what it was like in college.)

88 951 front calipers(non S)-I upgraded to S spec. make offer.
225 lb front springs (hypercoil 12 inch) for a coil over set up. purchased from paragon with their colover conversion and then went with a 300lb spring to even out the front and rear rates. $60
turbo trans non lsd non cooler 190k miles worked when removed last week. replaced with turbo S trans. This would be a good core since nothing is broken in it. $200 shipping can be arranged.
88 axles. can ship with or without CV joints. make offer.
88 burgandy seats. manual passenger tilting driver side. driver side needs the switch assembly. they would need to be recovered. make offer.
NEW IN BOX turbo throw out bearing. Sachs. $150
Old 05-31-2006, 07:57 PM
Swagger93
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When you say the trans "worked," could you be more specific? Were the syncros still working well, was there any bearing noise?
Old 05-31-2006, 08:47 PM
azmi951
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would have a difficult time judging the condition of the syncros but under most driving conditions they did not grind. They did grind 1-2 if the shif was rushed (fast accel). I always used good oil in it and so did the PO. I used red line and he used some blue stuff that Chris Cervelli recomended.
Bearing condition is hard to judge because the torque tube had bearings that were EXTREAMLY NOISY that could have masked any bearing noise. As far as I know, the bearings are good but I do not know for sure.
The high mileage is the main reason I have it at $200. I do most of my driving on the highway with a track day once a year.

I hope this helps.

Quick Reply: turbo parts for sale