Thanks EuroPartsEtc.com!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 08:47 PM
951Porschiste
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Thanks EuroPartsEtc.com!!!

I'm in the process of changing the fuel rail and the fuel lines on my car and so in the spirit of WIIT (While I'm In There) decided to pull the intake manifold and replace a few additionnal items. So on Sunday evening (05/21) I ordered 4 intake manifold gaskets, a new ISV, and a new TPS switch through their web site. Monday (05/22) was a national holiday here in Canada and so promptly on Tuesday morning (05/23) I got an email from them confirming the order.

My package arrived on Wednesday (05/24). I got home at about 5:30 PM and opened up the package only to realize that they had sent me someone else's order (A Mercedes "Star" emblem, Hella headlight bulbs, and a gas tank cap). I immediately phoned EuropartsEtc.com's customer service. Even though it was past their 5:00 PM closing time, Steven (MySwiss) still answered the phone. After explaining the situation, he told me they'd contact me again the next day to give me instructions on how to send the items back to them and that they would ship out a new package to me with the correct items.

Yesterday (05/25), they sent me 3 emails confirming the information for sending back the items to them and that they would credit my account for the cost of shipping back the incorrect items to them.

Well, lo and behold, my new package arrived today with the correct items. Talk about great customer service! I'll still be able to work on my car this weekend now that have the replacement parts.

Thanks again to Steven (MySwiss) and Peter at Europartsetc.com!!!!!

PS MySwiss if you still browse this forum, I mailed back the incorrect items today through Canada Post. They said it would take 3 to 5 days. I'll email you the details
Old 05-27-2006, 02:36 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

That's great to hear. WTG Steven!
Old 05-27-2006, 10:34 AM
RM512
Racer

I'll agree, Steven's customer service is first rate!
Good prices, too.

Quick Reply: Thanks EuroPartsEtc.com!!!