Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

What to do now?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 09:25 PM
mods951
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do now?

Hi guys. I just sold my mustang and finally have some money to put into my turbo S. I have about 1500 that i can spend maybe a little more. I was planning to get a set of vitesse chips, boost controller, tial 38mm, and 3Bar FPR. Im going to do all the work myself so that leaves me with about 500 more to spend. What should i spend it on? I was gonna do a SFR test pipe but cant decide between that and a cat back. Which would be more beneficial? The car is completely stock besides a aftermarket boost gauge, and bypass valve. Thanks guys.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:02 PM
badass951
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mods951
Hi guys. I just sold my mustang and finally have some money to put into my turbo S. I have about 1500 that i can spend maybe a little more. I was planning to get a set of vitesse chips, boost controller, tial 38mm, and 3Bar FPR. Im going to do all the work myself so that leaves me with about 500 more to spend. What should i spend it on? I was gonna do a SFR test pipe but cant decide between that and a cat back. Which would be more beneficial? The car is completely stock besides a aftermarket boost gauge, and bypass valve. Thanks guys.
If you are going to spend the money on Vitesse chips I would say you might as well just buy the entire MAF kit. You will be pleased!

Quick Reply: What to do now?