Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

RolexNJ's Car & Parts For Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006 | 11:36 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Default RolexNJ's Car & Parts For Sale!

I wanted to start a new thread on this, although I posted it in my stolen car one. Sorry for the repost. I also included a link to the Lindsey web site that shows my car and all it's mods.

To Interested Parties:

If someone is interested in buying all of my parts, I would disclose that to you. But there are a few things first you need to know up front. You may not be interested, or even qualify. So please read all of this:

-You have to be a certified dealer/wholesaler/salvage yard and provide copies of current licenses & completed sales tax exemption certificates too.
-It is an online auction that happens in "real-time" - not for days like eBay
-I will disclose the exact location of where it is at, but its in the NE.
-You have to buy it "all", you cannot cherry pick items
-You are responsible for all the transporting of it
-There is a one-time $200 membership fee to join this auction site

Sorry guys, but I spent a ton of money on this car. And for a "real" offer, and I mean real offer, I will provide you with the auction site, name, number, etc. But then it is up to you to qualify, fill the application, and then bid online in real-time. There are no guarantees! And I am not liable for anything. It is sold in the condition that it is in, period. I make no claims of it's condition, state, implied or expressed. I can only tell you from what I've seen from the photos, that's it. I "believe" that the auction company will post some photos of all of it too.

For those parties that are "VERY" interested, and NOT tire kickers, please PM me with an a real offer. And remember guys, all of the parts on my car "were" brand spanking new. My web site is no longer up. But if you go to Lindsey's web site and look under customer cars 2, they list most of the stuff. But I had other stuff on it like the VR Stage 5 turbo, chip/board set, VR Custom MAF for my 3.0L, 700BHP fuel pump, VR Wasted Spark, 83 lb injectors. A SFR Stage 2 headers thermal coated, 3 inch downpipe, and the list goes on. But again, I cannot guarantee that everything is there. As I said before, the car is on the ground, not on rollers, and there is "4" skids" worth of parts!! I will say this too, the engine looks to be together, maybe some cut wires. But I dont believe it was ever taken apart. That is a brand new 3.0L 8V solid lifter engine, and all the bells and whistles. The engine had about 4K on it too. Sick engine. I've heard that the tranny is missing, but I cannot verify this for sure. Again, no guarantees, but there is 4 skids of parts from the car.

DO NOT PM me if you are NOT serious. If you are serious, and make me a real offer, and then will pay me in "ADVANCE ONLY", then will I disclose all of this information and can provide you with some pics I have too. But I am not going to be nickle and dimed here. You guys know the money I spent into this beast, and it's all brand new. So those interested and who agree to my terms, and will pay in advance, I will provide all the info. If not, then some idiots who dont know what they hell they are bidding on are going to get a steal and a half. If I had to guess the amount of total money sitting there, honestly, I'd say somewhere around the area of $35K+? Again, I make no guarantees to what parts are there, the condition, if you can qualify, of if you win the bid. So if someone does this, I am not liable to any degree. I will save this posting and the PM in writing too to protect myself, sorry but I need to.

I will wait for real replies only.

http://www.lindseyracing.com/Merchan...SCARS2RICCARDI

EDIT: A special thanks to John D. Not only for having Rennlist, but helping me out with the car. He went out and actually looked at it for me, and took several photos too. He also spent several hours with me on the phone stategizing on what I should considering doing with it. I cannot express enough to him how appreciative I am for all the things he did for me. John, you are one hell of a guy, thank you very much my friend for helping me going thru this pain. I will never forgot it.

Thank you my dear friend,

Rob

Last edited by RolexNJ; 03-09-2006 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-09-2006 | 12:32 PM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Rolex: Just to clarify, what do you mean by a "real offer"? For example, if someone PM's you and says they will pay up to $35K for the package does this mean they are obligated to pay $35K even if the auction only goes up to $20K? Or does this mean they pay you the difference between what it sells for and what they were willing to go up to? Just not sure what you mean is all.

Also, is this auction open to those outside of the US? From the sounds of things it isn't but thought I would ask anyway.
Old 03-09-2006 | 12:48 PM
eospeed
Racer

well if your not going to guarantee that the turbo an all of the parts you got from jon are there.thats like 7 ot 8 grand worth of parts.Theres noway i can bid without knowing thats all there.in the pics the turbo was NOT on the motor.

Erik
Old 03-09-2006 | 12:59 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Solo: I dont think it is ok for sale outside the US, sorry. And here are a few pics for everyone to see. It should help. And I'm looking for an offer for the "specific information" (that I will provide) that will let you bid for all the parts from the car and the car itself. I get my money by providing you with the information. If you win the bid, great, if you dont, then thats up to you. But it must be ALL BOUGHT. You cannot cherry pick items. I did stress this too. Also, I thought I was clear, but obviously not. If someone wants to make me a "real" offer, I will then provide them the info to bid for the entire car and parts. No one, not even me knows "exactly" what parts are there. There is the car as a shell, and 4 skids of parts. I do know that when you do actually bid, that they will post several photos too. That I do know.

Erik: The pics should help. As I said, the engine looks like it is intact, but I make no guarantees to anything.

Last edited by RolexNJ; 03-09-2006 at 01:18 PM.
Old 03-09-2006 | 01:12 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

I think I'm gonna be sick
Old 03-09-2006 | 01:59 PM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Crazy Eddie
I think I'm gonna be sick
I'm already there.......
Old 03-09-2006 | 02:04 PM
sweanders
Race Director

Ouch.. What a waste of a car beyond perfect.
Old 03-09-2006 | 02:05 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by hosrom_951
I'm already there.......
Tell me about it Hos, you remember how stunning the car and engine was? I want to throw-up! I am sick just thinking about it everyday. Kind of makes me wish they never found it at all.

Old 03-09-2006 | 02:26 PM
kasturbo
Addict
Rennlist Member

What the hell? It looks like the wrecked the car before they parted it. How else do you explain the front end damage? So who know what the internal condition of the motor and tranny are.
Old 03-09-2006 | 02:31 PM
josephsc
Race Car

From: Albany, CA: celebrating 100 years of independence from Berkeley, CA

That is just so wrong.....
Old 03-09-2006 | 02:47 PM
EdC
Pro

I still don't understand the dealer restriction? That greatly restricts your potential buyer market.

I'd be surprised if anyone (let alone a dealer with a sense of business and profit) will be willing to pay (gamble) $200 just to get a list of parts for sale in "as is" condition. It seems like that should be your obligation and sale expense as a Seller. Although I have great sympathy for your situation, as I have been there too, but to a lresser monetary degree, business is business and this auction idea doesn't seem attractive to a possible bidder. A dealer or salvage yard is looking to make a profit, not gamble. Good luck, I truly wish you well in getting out of this mess.
Old 03-09-2006 | 02:47 PM
SamGrant951
Race Director

ack! the seats - get those parts out of the interior!!

Seriously - that is painful to look at.

Rolex - You keep saying "Even I don't know what is there and what is not." Was this out of choice or have you not been allowed to go view the car/parts? If it were me I would think I would have been up there the next day -if possible of course. Thanks.
Old 03-09-2006 | 02:50 PM
ApexCars
Pro

I know how you feel. I had 2 Harley's stolen and when the police recovered them and I went to see them in the impound yard, I was more pissed off seeing what had been done to them than when they were stolen.
Old 03-09-2006 | 02:57 PM
kasturbo
Addict
Rennlist Member

You are confused. Rob is simply selling rights to the information about the car that is being auctioned. He is not the one auctioning the car. He took the settlement from the Insurance company, so he no longer owns the car. The 200 is to become a member of the particular auction site. This fee gives you the right to bid on the car. You also have to have a dealers lisense to bid on this auction.
Old 03-09-2006 | 03:27 PM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RolexNJ
Tell me about it Hos, you remember how stunning the car and engine was? I want to throw-up! I am sick just thinking about it everyday. Kind of makes me wish they never found it at all.

Yeah, i remember.......

Honestly, i didn't think that you would be selling it, i thought by what Bret mentioned, you would be taking the 'offer' and have it brought back to what it was......??

Quick Reply: RolexNJ's Car & Parts For Sale!