Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Are these Guy's, Dynatech motorsports still in business ??

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 01:35 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Good news

Originally Posted by Josh B
Bump - any news?
Hey Josh
Sorry for the late reply.... Its been a little crazy on my end the few weeks
School started for my son and we were away for over a month before that so I had a bit of catching up to do....
I also didn't hear back until yesterday, on when these were finally going to be ready.
They took a little longer than expected to be polished.
Ok, so here is the deal....
These Strut Bars and Camber Plates should be ready to ship come Sept. 12th or in about two weeks.
So save up all that cash you've been stashing in your mattress from parting out that museum piece, 'cause ya gonna need it !
I would like to get a head count again, so I will start a new thread with all the relevant info this weekend
Kind regards
Ed
Old 08-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Mark-87-951
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What are the prices? How serviceable are the camber plates? Considering the lack of support and the unique construction, it would be helpful to know.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:29 PM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

I would be in for a 944 Turbo brace provided it cleared the AC lines. A brace I bought earlier for my car didn't clear the lines. I would also be in for a 968 brace if one was available. I see Mitch has asked a couple of times for an answer but none was given. I'm assuming this is because they haven't gotten back to Eddie. Please let us know when you find out. Thanks.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:28 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Mark-87-951
What are the prices? How serviceable are the camber plates? Considering the lack of support and the unique construction, it would be helpful to know.
These are very good and valid questions. I will try to get some answers asap
I would advise all who are interested to check out the pdf- tech info on their website
Its very informative
Regards
Ed
Old 08-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SoloRacer
I would be in for a 944 Turbo brace provided it cleared the AC lines. A brace I bought earlier for my car didn't clear the lines. I would also be in for a 968 brace if one was available. I see Mitch has asked a couple of times for an answer but none was given. I'm assuming this is because they haven't gotten back to Eddie. Please let us know when you find out. Thanks.
Hi Solo
I will find out about the AC lines but I believe they clear, otherwise I think Bill would have said something .. but I will ask
Also, regarding the 968 question that Mitch asked, was supposed to be handled directly by Scott...
So I dont know what transpired, but hopefiully maybe Mitch could shed some light on it??
Regards
Ed
Old 08-28-2006, 08:03 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Default Important info

Ok Guys
Here are some of the details you had asked for. I got these answers from Scott
I would like to create a new thread on this GB
FTWAI - I already spoke to John D and got his aproval on this GB
So look for a new thread on this sometime tomorrow
Regards
Ed

Originally Posted by Mark-87-951
The price for the group buy one the strut braces is $325.00 + shipping, we only have 14 sets and after they go, there will be no more manufactured, the camber plates price for the group buy $495.00 + shipping which includes the spring hats for any application, as far as after sales service goes, no problems there, it's probably better that our sales service. I will always be there for the guys that have purchased our parts from us, the Camber plates are fully rebuild-able they can either send them to us to rebuild for the cost of the parts and shipping only NO LABOR CHARGE, or we can ship out the rebuild kits which cost around $50. We have way more of them than we will ever need to support what's out there, we had put over 40,000 HARD miles on Seans camber plates and they are still fine even though the car is now totaled.

Originally Posted by SoloRacer
No problems with the A/C lines they wont interfere.There aren't more 968 strut Braces, I found one for Mitch but that is the last one.....

Old 08-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are the strut braces different for turbos than s2s?
Old 08-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Josh B
Are the strut braces different for turbos than s2s?
I would venture to say would be very unlikely but I will check
Regards
Ed
Old 08-29-2006, 04:51 AM
thingo
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm in for camber plates and strut brace for '89 951, I would like spring hats for standard springs and kw(inside diameter 60mm).
Old 08-29-2006, 11:19 AM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Oh of course the group buy happens after I loose my job... I might still be in...
Old 08-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by theedge
Oh of course the group buy happens after I loose my job... I might still be in...
Sorry to hear that Brian
I hope things wk out for you ..
I know its taken a while to get this going .....
Regards
Ed
Old 09-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hey Ed - have you fired up another thread on these yet? Sold the Turbo S engine to Randy J and I am ready to buy!!
Old 09-07-2006, 05:55 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Crazy Eddie
Sorry to hear that Brian
I hope things wk out for you ..
I know its taken a while to get this going .....
Regards
Ed
Ahhh no worries, ive still got money in the bank and I have a job lined up.... So if the strut brace group buy starts I should be in.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Bill
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Original post by Crazy Eddie: I will find out about the AC lines but I believe they clear, otherwise I think Bill would have said something ..
Eddie,

Sorry, I have not been following this post or I would have responded earlier. I installed the camber plates and the strut brace from Dynatech on my 86 951.

The camber plates were installed in conjuntion with the Paragon Koni Sport strut inserts. I had no issues there.

I did have a clearance issue with the strut brace. My brace hit the bracket that holds the fuel rail regulator. I had to cut down the bracket about an 1/8" and then re-weld it so the brace would clear. Not a big deal for me. After the bracket was modified, I had it re-plated to match stock. No issues with the A/C lines.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Josh B
Addict
Rennlist Member

Pics? These sway bars look so good!!

Quick Reply: Are these Guy's, Dynatech motorsports still in business ??