Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Broadfoot Service??

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 07:35 PM
david fracolli
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think anyone will argue that they are knowledgable or have good parts. Their real problem is the lack of customer service. I have no doubt that people will get their parts it is just a matter of when.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Dilberto
Drifting

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

We need to delegate an angry Floridian to literally knock on their doors, demanding your parts NOW. Then reward that panhandle dweller with the actual parts you are replacing. Somebody needs to remind Albert & Silent Co. even his "customers" have Broadfeet!

Zach
Old 01-09-2006, 12:06 PM
daigo
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unfortunate

You know, it's really unfortunate. The last thing I want to do is negatively impact a person's or business' reputation. But at the same time I don't want to pay for something and never receive it. It's the silence that bothered me
Old 01-09-2006, 02:37 PM
Gator_86_951
Spell Checker
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 296 Posts

Originally Posted by Dilberto
We need to delegate an angry Floridian to literally knock on their doors, demanding your parts NOW. Then reward that panhandle dweller with the actual parts you are replacing. Somebody needs to remind Albert & Silent Co. even his "customers" have Broadfeet!

Zach
Agreed. But technically speak, since Broadfoot is in jacksonville, that person wouldn't necessarily be from the panhandle. Sometimes we call the panhandle LA.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:56 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Gator_86_951
Total bummer. Sorry about your experience. I know they are in jacksonville and I thought maybe if I actually physically went to there store/shop. I haven't tried that. Best of luck.
First of all guys, you need to know how they are set up. The "shop" that they show is their old site. They no longer work out of a shop, but from something they have put together at their home. There is no such thing as a Broadfoot store. Though Broadfoot sells parts as a side line, they are not a retailer like LR or SFR. Broadfoot is an engine builder. They haven't the first clue how to run a retail operation because they have never run one. They are very honest, just outrageously disorganized, and under capitalized, thus they constantly bite off more than they can chew. Living here, I would do business with them, because I can get in the car and go get my stuff. (Though it is not actually in Jacksonville.) If I lived out of town, perhaps not.
They remind me of Danno, only more reliable.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:59 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Fastest944Turbo
I have brought severa items off Kelli and Albert. I have had great service. I guess its like all small vendors that are very busy, sometimes they get behind dealing with whats in front of them.
What exactly did you buy? How did they perform, and what was your turn-around time? Was this recent, because I tried to just inquire information from them while ago, and got no response. I'm very curious....

Old 01-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Gator_86_951
Spell Checker
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ehall
First of all guys, you need to know how they are set up. The "shop" that they show is their old site. They no longer work out of a shop, but from something they have put together at their home. There is no such thing as a Broadfoot store. Though Broadfoot sells parts as a side line, they are not a retailer like LR or SFR. Broadfoot is an engine builder. They haven't the first clue how to run a retail operation because they have never run one. They are very honest, just outrageously disorganized, and under capitalized, thus they constantly bite off more than they can chew. Living here, I would do business with them, because I can get in the car and go get my stuff. (Though it is not actually in Jacksonville.) If I lived out of town, perhaps not.
They remind me of Danno, only more reliable.
So if I wanted those brake duct things how would I get them? I was not talking smack. I just want the parts and I am not sure how to get them. I can't really fabricate it myself.
Old 01-10-2006, 03:31 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

What I would do is call them on the phone via their local number, and ask them if they have the parts in stock for pickup locally? The rest you can figure out without me typing it.

ps they live and work in Callahan, so it's a bit of a haul for me, but we can figure it out.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Gator_86_951
Spell Checker
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ehall
What I would do is call them on the phone via their local number, and ask them if they have the parts in stock for pickup locally? The rest you can figure out without me typing it.

ps they live and work in Callahan, so it's a bit of a haul for me, but we can figure it out.
I never even knew where Callahan was until I looked it up. I see it is a bit of a haul. Maybe if you are going to be there some time between now and the 24 hours. I am going with my pops and a friend of ours from the Shelby Club. Otherwise, I'll just wait until you are up there some time, since it is so far away.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:16 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I won't EVER be up there unless I'm taking the car for a rebuild, or I buy some parts from them. I have to go to regualr appointments at the VA Hospital in G-'Ville quite often, so we'll plan around that. I'll let ya know when I know. E
Old 01-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Gator_86_951
Spell Checker
Rennlist Member

Thanks E, let me know and I will try and raise them on the horn, or maybe a porsche symbol in the sky from gainesville like batman. :-)
Old 01-10-2006, 08:30 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I misread your earlier post. I might be going to Daytona as well. Once I know for sure I'll let you know. Gimme a week or so. E
Old 01-14-2006, 01:26 PM
daigo
Burning Brakes

Thumbs down Still nothing

Over a month since paying them and not one word from them.
Old 01-20-2006, 11:35 AM
daigo
Burning Brakes

I've recieved the products, but the bracket didn't have the bolts as advertised. I guess there's no point in calling them as I've still never heard back after 8 messages left. Oh well, at least I've got them.

Cheers
Old 02-26-2006, 09:15 PM
daigo
Burning Brakes

Default THEY CONTACTED ME

Yes, I think it's only fair that I post the good as well. Albert emailed me an apology and explained that they were going through some difficulties. They promptly sent me the missing parts. That's all a fellow can ask for.

Quick Reply: Broadfoot Service??