Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Upgrade bug finally at bay...at least for a week or so.

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 01:16 AM
35thSLP
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Upgrade bug finally at bay...at least for a week or so.

I just (last week while on vacation) replaced my radiator with a Griffins Aluminum radiator, full venturi delete to include a new JBoot and cycling Valve delete along with a new elbow for the AOS and new iso mounts for the ISV. I also used Laust's vacuum manifold and the Venturi delete and vacuum hoses from LR. I also installed an accuboost controller from BoostSciences.com complete with ceramic ball upgrade. Then new beru quadspark plugs and 8mm wires with new Cap and Rotor. I also used the new brass "T" for the brake hose from Laust as well. (I think?) I also resealed the injectors. I can't believe the difference it all made in the car. It is like having a completely different car.

I also added an IceShark lighting kit with a VR voltage regulator. The regulator I am using is an external regulator and so far has proven very stable since it is away from the heat source (turbo). Everything is working perfectly!

Next will be the new TPS and throttle body re-seal. That should complete the induction system and them it will be on to add 3 bar FPR and VR chips. That will hopefully cure the upgrade bug for another 6 months.

Quick Reply: Upgrade bug finally at bay...at least for a week or so.