Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 08:55 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by tedwright
I think it is wonderful that you guys can have so much fun at my expense.

Please try to keep it clean from now on, Lart.

Clean ?????? do you see anything that can be a reason for offense?

BTW are you back?
Old 11-23-2005, 09:02 PM
TRWright
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lart951
Clean ?????? do you see anything that can be a reason for offense?

BTW are you back?
Nah, just checking in.

. . .and don't act confused. Not only is that picture now in my email, but I received 2 phone calls about it this morning.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:15 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

". . .and don't act confused. Not only is that picture now in my email, but I received 2 phone calls about it this morning."

That happens when you get all that publicity.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:25 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by tedwright
Nah, just checking in.

. . .and don't act confused. Not only is that picture now in my email, but I received 2 phone calls about it this morning.
I am sure that a person with your education level and maturity will understand that the pictures were merely a joke, not a personal attack. I am sensing a lot of anger young skywright the ban is strong with you.
Old 11-24-2005, 01:13 AM
docwyte
Rennlist Member

Received 514 Likes on 345 Posts

Luke, I am your father!
Old 11-24-2005, 01:21 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by docwyte
Luke, I am your father!
Father, I sense the conflict in you.
Old 11-24-2005, 05:25 AM
sweanders
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I sometimes feel like becoming an OT-**** again, and it is mainly posters like Lart who triggers the OT-anger in me.

This is not a chat room, it is a technical forum. Or used to be anyway.
Old 11-24-2005, 05:31 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Dammit Anders, it's his thread, if he wants to share his retardation, we should support him as a community!

Here'sa picture LARTjust sent me from his latest family portraits.
Attached Images  
Old 11-24-2005, 05:31 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Looks good doesn't he?
Old 11-24-2005, 05:40 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Seriously Anders, the OT forumn here is REALLY nasty. Lart gets out of bounds, and will be eventually punished a bit, but the reality is this board tends to keep it in the family, if you will.
Does it get retarded? Yep!
What I find is that the legitimate threads get nasty.and mean spirited. They start as legit tech threads and turn into vendor pissers...and ANDREW is BANNED!
I have no tolerance for those. When a guy screws up his own thread, then Who Cares?

There is an old analogy that I like and live bye.

I'd rather have a ****ty camel in the tent pissing out, than the same ****ty camel outside of the tent pissing in.

Sometimes you just have to choose your humps.

The humps on the 951 board are family. We COULD just trade them for Rolo?
Old 11-24-2005, 05:49 AM
sweanders
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ehall, this is not Larts thread.

It belongs to the Rennlist community which is owned by John D and we all are part of. I find it a lot easier to behave correctly if you consider a forum the living room of the forum owner and the moderator some sort of bouncers who should never have to come join the party unless someone misbehaves.

Posting silly pictures gets old really fast and I am getting tired of all the threads that turn into something really stupid. You and Lart seem to be in most of them setting the pace.
Old 11-24-2005, 06:16 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

As always...it's good to be a pace setter! LArt did start this thread. It's his part that was in question. It's his question that was answered in the proper context of our techical board, AS IT SHOULD BE!
It was Lart, himself, that took his own thread OT. It's lart's silliness that prevailed. You weren't forced to use your mouse on this thread. You CERTAINLY weren't forced to respond.
I did not, nor shall I, ask you what technical point that you brought to this thread. You chose not to make a technical response to this thread. It's far OT, so you have no duty to be On topic.
The point is, we have way too many threads on this specific baord that are turned to useless pissing contests for no reason, and are hurtfull to both members and vendors.
There was a time when this was the vendor bashing board, starring Andrew, NZ951. LR was ALWAYS the subject. Without Andrtew, Vitesse seems to be taking the ****. Both are baseless, and demean the owner of this board. Yet, they are ON TOPIC! Is that better to yu than some silly, harmless b.s threads.
Some here, don't get the VERY dubious benefit of OT access. Frankly, I think they are lucky.

The tech question was answered after the third post on this thread. The rest was some friends, who ALL love the same car, enjoying each others computer company.
Old 11-24-2005, 06:31 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I'll answer my own question. I know you don't think it's better. It was really a rhetorical question. You are right to call us out when we stray too far.
Old 11-24-2005, 10:14 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by sweanders
Ehall, this is not Larts thread.

It belongs to the Rennlist community which is owned by John D and we all are part of. I find it a lot easier to behave correctly if you consider a forum the living room of the forum owner and the moderator some sort of bouncers who should never have to come join the party unless someone misbehaves.

Posting silly pictures gets old really fast and I am getting tired of all the threads that turn into something really stupid. You and Lart seem to be in most of them setting the pace.
Hail Anders, Please don't take my thread off topic.

I don't know why you have the guts to say that you are getting tired of threads like this one, if you spent a lot of time in the OT forum posting on threads that are really stupid.

I think that in general the 951 forum respond well to the technical questions and the guys here have a sense of community unlike the hypocrisy of the OT forum .
Old 11-24-2005, 10:26 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ehall
The tech question was answered after the third post on this thread. The rest was some friends, who ALL love the same car, enjoying each others computer company.
For being drunk that was a great line. I agree 100% with it.

Let's go back to the technical stuff, I found a shop that might be able to repair the cooler. I will know by Tuesday next week.

Quick Reply: Can this intercooler be repair?